Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Dennys is one of the worst restaurants I've ever been to but their commitment to memes is second only to the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter account.

https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/835580148057452544

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

That dog-sized sea spider is actually pretty cute.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Lord Buckethead seems rather socially liberal for someone running with the conservatives. I guess hunting humans is fairly right-wing, but the stuff with bikes and face-coverings is never going to fly with the hardcore tories.

e: I have been informed they are running as an independent.

Skeleton Mom has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Jun 9, 2017

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Maybe by the third time someone makes that joke they'll do it right and ask if your phone doubles as a Hawaiian Honey Cake.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Can we get some unflattering photos of Daniel Tosh amended to his IMDB page or is that privelege only extended to women

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

That's not a man, it's one of those parasites that feeds off the POTUS's neck fungus.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

If an Australian calls you "mate", you're probably about to lose a few teeth.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

This is a fairly regular-sized sunflower. Maybe even on the small side. Those things grow to be massive.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

It's not a drone anymore if it's manned, you moron!

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Is this the reporter with disabilities Donald Trump was making fun of? Because it's a spot-on impression of his impression.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

nerdz posted:

At least it's not that spider that makes you die with a huge rear end boner

Quelaag? Just keep attacking her body to break her poise and stay out of the lava. She's not that hard.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

You forgot the punchline. 15 minutes later he posts

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Y'all could just nuke silicon valley yourselves. Push back the robot apocalypse by a century. Stop President Zuckerberg before he's even in office.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Brewmaster posted:

I was going to photoshop "loss" into that box, but suddenly was overcome with ennui. Why are we still making the same joke 10 years later? Is there any meaning to life? How did I get to this sad place? Good god, I need a drink.

i was thinking about Loss today, and the most incredible thing about it a decade later is that tim buckley managed to make something that made the world a better place

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

The fact that we're finally at a point where someone put an advertisement in space is viscerally upsetting to me.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

i mean, ideally we don't bother with other planets and just hang out in a big ol space cylinder using centrifugal force to simulate gravity & mine asteroids for resources until the end of time but we should probably try to salvage as much of earth as possible while scientists work out the finer details

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

The Moon Monster posted:

FYI Russia has launched rockets with the Pizza Hut logo on the side and had Cosmonauts film Cup Noodle commercials in space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntg2D4vUil8

Although I guess the part with the Pizza Hut logo probably didn't actually make it into space.

This isn't really on the same level as Musk's car, which is approaching Carl Sagan's feared "billboards in space" in my opinion. Lots of people have used footage of space in ads, but to leave one up there has some ethical ramifications.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Okay. I was hoping to have a respectful exchange here, but you're clearly not interested in that. Bye.

funniest post in this thread by a wide margin & it's not even a picture

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

It makes sense since in an ideal world, you don't want people to be coaxed into buying copious amounts of alcohol because it's more economical. Of course, in civilized countries, capitalism doesn't care if you're buying enough to kill yourself so long as they're pushing more product.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

If you ask to buy the birdseed, the proprieter ushers you into a back room where there's just a guy in a bootleg Big Bird costume sitting on a folding chair next to a bottle of hand sanitizer.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

yeah a gender reveal is like, the opposite of a trans thing. it's the most white cishet thing imaginable, like a "sweet sixteen" or owning and maintaining a lawn

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

normal country

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I'm pretty sure that's what Marmaduke was about.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I keep hearing promises of horny MILFs in my area but no action to make it a reality. Make sure you're registered to vote.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

awooo

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

The best argument I've heard for Ted Cruz being the Zodiac Killer is that there's never been any cryptographic notes sent to the police that are mad about being compared to Ted Cruz.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

turns out millionaires and billionaires are parasites on society and should either be made to pay back their excess or led to the guillotine

this isn't complicated folks

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Nermal is trans.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

syscall girl posted:

Actually an improvement since you can't see his hair and it almost looks like he has a waist

If we know anything about Trump, it's that he's definitely a Hat Guy.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

yo robin hook me up with some o that green stuff

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

here's your helpful guide to pedophile jokes

pedophile jokes are funny when they're at the expense of the pedophile

pedophile jokes are not funny when they're about the act of pedophillia itself

punch the pedophile, not the children. thank you for listening

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

a very wet possum posted:

that's funny because that's the opposite of my marriage. :smith:

Very happy to hear your 2018 has been "two dogs loving" so far, though! Sorry about your garbage fire marriage.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

2014 - horny on private
2016 - horny on main
2018 - horny on work
2020 - screaming for cock into a megaphone
2022 - uploading nudes to the hubble telescope

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Cricket seems pretty bad, but the worst game? Tough competition. Does it even cause much permanent brain damage?

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

twoday posted:

https://youtu.be/E_6d3JBBo4s

Edit:hmm, doesn’t want to embed

Welsh Calvinball looks pretty good.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Cockermouth? I hardly

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

this is still in the top 5 funniest pictures i've ever seen and i will never tire of seeing it

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

I live on the coast of the pacific so I am absoltely going to be killed in a colossal earthquake or tsunami one day, but I reserve the right to stick my nose up at anyone who chooses to live somewhere with a Tornado or Hurricane Season and acts bewildered when everything they own is destroyed.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

you grow up and people like the goatse man seem like old friends & you sincerely hope he's out there living his best life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

goatse man can never die. his butthole is immortalized in countless forms across space and time. alien civilizations digging through our remains will know him and revere him as we did