Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

Mmmm, classy bloke.

He was taking the piss out of Tomb Raider.

e: The magazine in question being PC Zone, and not Esquire, or anything.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/Charlismyname/status/854382564739616768

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/Ukraine/status/869532150760165377

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

What do dogs have to do with sodomy?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Aleph Null posted:

The article seems to be a fiction or at least an embellishment to demonize homosexual men and scare people away from being gay.

It seems to implicitly recommend boys wear dresses to save themselves.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

Rat Things are a little cuter than I thought they'd be.

57th Variety.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

What is that patsy-looking thing in the middle?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Knew I had it somewhere!

What is the "anna thing"?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

I've heard white cats with blue eyes have a higher incidence of deafness than other cats. Heterochromatic white cats are also more likely to be deaf in the ear that corresponds with the blue eye.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

syscall girl posted:

2d waifu > 3d waifu

Now I understand why Nintendo thought the 3D would sell systems

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Wheat Loaf posted:

Is this the Two Minutes Hate scene from the latest Nineteen Eighty-Four remake?

Or perhaps an Apple advertisement?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

VanSandman posted:

I hear they’re gonna throw down in March.

I'd believe that.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Shifty Nipples posted:

e: god damnit Randaconda

I'm the "terror payout".

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

quote:

(ALSO: I will give you a coupon that entitles you to DOUBLE your donation back if I ever achieve a net worth of over $1,000,000. You could actually make money by keeping me out of prison!

:thunk:

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Ignite Memories posted:

I love that the primary takeaway from this is that violent J is broke

And branching out into a pro-consumer education series, if "Episode 1" is to be believed.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

blue shell those escapees, sgt waluigi

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Proper Speed & E
Meth Den Take

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Collateral Damage posted:

The mod rule regarding Guy Goodbody posts needs to be reinstated.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

"Hello, I'm Bruce Willis and this is hell.

I'm in hell.

Please someone help"

You goddamn pay for that lovely Hudson Hawk film tie-in speccy game I bought with my own money, you hack :argh:

e: On sober reflection, he probably wasn't that involved with the game, so eternity in hell might be a bit much. I'll settle for twenty years.

e2: Actually, make that fifty.

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 15:08 on Sep 2, 2019

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

RatHat posted:

Out of curiosity how does the hero(it’s Punisher or Daredevil I think?) actually deal with this?

Some bloke says he'll give baby armour man a bunch of money to walk away, the cheque says "look up" and some other dude then drops a noose around his head and pulls him up. It's in Insufferable #6 or something, I dunno.

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Oct 12, 2019

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

This makes no sense. Isn't a gryphon already an eagle-gryphon to start with? Or is it a gryphon but with more eagle? Wouldn't that just be an eagle?

I'm sorry Americans, you're gonna have to come up with a better Thanksgiving origin story than that.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

zoux posted:

Vampires have no blood pressure thus a boner is a physical impossibility im afraid.

Maybe they have some sort of inflation device for boner creation?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

HPanda posted:

No, see, the boots have so much mass that they generate enough gravity to pull the moon towards them.

Nah, the boots are heavy because they have giant magnets in them, and the moon is magnetic.

E: and water is magnetic too, which is why we get tides.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

No better way to say you're over the tragic murder of your late husband than by wearing one of his progeny as a fashion accessory.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Pastry of the Year posted:

Parkin: Well he's randy!
I: Yes, yeah, I know he is!
Withnail: Wants to get down there and have sex with those cows.

A coward, you are, Withnail! A sexpert on bulls, you are not!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Now I'm trying to think of a good comedy that's actually aimed at adults where the characters were largely good people.

Police Squad!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Nenonen posted:

Father Ted (though I heard he's racist now)

What about the whole Lourdes thing?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Wait, what the gently caress is a teen roast and are those people actually technically real?

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

I realize this could potentially cause a derail of Biblical proportions, but... are vikings considered pirates? What's the difference?

Vikings presumably could be classed as having similar culture, beliefs and having a better defined objective while raiding or invading or whatever, while I assume pirates would be fairly culturally diverse and the only real similarity between them all being "are sailors" and "like money".

That said, I think there were pirate settlements or havens at least.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

bony tony posted:

Is the Flehmen response when you breathe in through your mouth, and out through your nose, to help your stillsuit lose as little moisture as possible?

Nah, it's where you fight off alien invasions while saying as little as possible.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

tight aspirations has a new favorite as of 16:28 on Jul 14, 2020

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

His chair has the strength of ten tigers!

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

im pooping! posted:

i drink the gin straight from the plastic bottle

Pffft. Look at Mr Fancy-pants with his bottle. I drink it straight from the tap on the box.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It has nothing on Boston’s hosed up roads. The intersections in that city are made to break minds.

Blair Witch Road Project

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Continuous stream for the mini/ plasma gun, spurts for the shotgun/ rocket launcher.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Lodin posted:

"In the years before the United States entered World War I, Vermont-based inventor Albert Bacon Pratt developed a novel invention: why not affix a firearm to a helmet that allows soldiers to track, target, and attack enemies simply by turning their heads?"

Am I supposed to view it any other way than a tank disguised as a giant ambulatory head?

Because I cannot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yeah I'm assuming they're American anyway so there are no protections for personal information anyway.

However, if they're in the EU they're breaking two lawsthe same law twice: keeping personal information in a registry after it has ceased to be relevant, and using personal information from a registry for non-essential purposes.

Anyway it's fake so :shrug:

Names aren't personal information, at least in my EU country.