Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Memento posted:

So apparently "kek" is what "lol" is translated to if you're talking to the other faction in World of Warcraft.

Computer games were a mistake.

Even more specifically, thats what you saw if you were alliance and they were horde. I forget what it was from the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

also Wagons East is pretty good

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

The worst part of the linkin park guy dying is that everyone in guns n roses is still alive. A fact that was pointed out to me when sirius xm replaced their punk rock station with 24/7 guns n roses.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Looks like something for Crash's weird body.

woah!

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Pretty brave of PCOS Bill to keep on with his gimmick when people who hold those beliefs are being outed to their employers or chased out of town.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

gonna interrupt this with a good old-fashioned no-ring goatse

Found this in the wild while I was grocery shopping. Had to tell my wife I forgot something and go ahead without me because I did not want to get caught taking this picture and have to explain it.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

shots.shots.shots is somewhere in PA, not a bar though

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Domus posted:

What now?

The people called the Nazis, they go the house?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

DandyLion posted:

Couldn't you just break a wing or something with your free hand while your holding it by the neck? Are they really so suicidal that they will continue to attack something that can handily kill them?

You could do that, but you, me and the goose all know you won't.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Those all sound like Night Vale horoscopes

http://nightvale.wikia.com/wiki/Horoscopes

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

Fun fact, some people believe that the king's brother knew the king was one of the wildmen, and intentionally set them on fire in the hopes that it would kill the king and he would get to gently caress the queen

also, this king was insane and decided he was made of glass and was afraid that he would shatter if he moved suddenly. http://www.maximumfun.org/sawbones/sawbones-glass-delusion

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

gently caress this. And gently caress you for trolling me into watching it.

Pro-tip: watch videos with the sound off, it is rarely necessary!

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Look at all these idiots that don't know what a discount bread stores is. We used to go to the Freihofer Bakery Outlet when I lived in the middle of nowhere NH, they had all kinds of bread products for like 1/2 or 1/3 price. They also had entenmenn's stuff so we could get pastries. Also people who have never seen one of these places will apparently never believe anyone talking about them, they just like they don't believe in the totatlly-real Friends video game that I actually own.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I think the idea behind weird makeup and hairstyles is that they're reversible. You can undo them after you get done breaking into whatever you're doing. You're not trying to fool people, just cameras.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Hottest take: Homeschooling is appropriating autistic culture by giving kids the same social retardedness without having hosed up brains

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Cage posted:

For the majority that don't watch anime, what happens between said girl and dog?

Edit: this is something long people say

They get melded into a animal human chimera by her father who is trying to come up with something impressive to secure his funding or whatever. They then have to be put down because existence is torture.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

There is a version of the game where everyone puts in a card, and then someone picks a card at random from the box to put in. If you can't be funnier than the random card then come the gently caress on man are you even trying?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Lets just go straight to blood sports too while we're at it

Full Colosseum NOW!

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbJm2kegNck

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

snergle posted:

that person is thinking oh new hampshire https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

Fun fact, that crying nazi guy is one of them... When I lived in Keene those guys were banned from most businesses that they didn't start themselves and people who I knew grew their own weed would call the cops if they saw these guys smoking in public.

Also this is the single best sentence on the page

"The Porcupine Freedom Festival (PorcFest)[35][36] is a weeklong summer festival that takes place at a campground and it is "like Woodstock for rational people", says Roderick Long.[37][38][39]"

For reference, these are the guys they're trying to keep from moving to NH

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/dvppp6/the-colbert-report-difference-makers---the-free-keene-squad

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Ommin posted:

Does anyone know if the person that runs the fake God accounts on FB and Twitter is a goon? I swear I see the same content with almost the same jokes from them but always a day or two after I’ve seen them here on the forums.

wait there's a real one?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

So, I'm not sure what just happened, but random punctuation marks on the forums have been replaced with a bunch of unicode characters. Is it the new chrome update or something?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

thanks! I hate both it and you!

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

He eats things that we crave, but are too hungover to eat. He eats these things so that we might live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELPKuKvo44k

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I remember hearing that like, most bullshit etiquette stuff basically came from a fad of the nobility inventing new rules so they could be condescending to each other and non-arisocrats who don't know all the bullshit rules. That and stuff like collective nouns for animals. That's apparently what passed for fun back then.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

dice are unnecessary, everything has a 50% chance of happening, either it happens or it doesnt.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

I did puzzle over which thread is best, but spending 46.99 is not a lifehack.

No self respecting lifehacker would dream of paying less than that for their lovely hack though

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Beachcomber posted:

It bothers me that the context is unknowable due to the sheer volume of "out of context wikiHow"

to learn the context, you can always try to win at drat.dog

https://drat.dog/#290

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

if your kid knows what a chicken nugget is before going to school, you've already failed as a parent.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Randaconda posted:

The hell does that even mean

If I remember correctly, we made fun of him for a dumb meme he made about himself, so he went off to Something Sensitive, where he was also mocked ruthlessly. So he decided to be a "forums double agent" and make another account to tell us what people on SS were saying about us, like anyone cares.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

MarcusSA posted:

That thread wouldn't last two days.

Its better to let them have their safe space.

why, what are they going to do, shoot up GBS?

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

also that tweet is already gone forever. If you're going to post a tweet in this thread, screenshot it because the best comedy is unintentional comedy, and people like to delete all their funny poo poo for some reason.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I read somewhere that a lot of "teenage mischief" of the explosives and vandalism kind are mostly because of lead poisoning. When boomers are all "i rode around strapped to the front of my buddy's pickup and i turned out fine" a lot of that risky behavior is caused by brain damage from leaded gasoline. Like, toddlers would absolutely destroy mailboxes if they could, but by the time they gain the ability to do stuff like that, they've also developed enough mentally to not do stuff like that for the most part. Boomers were brain damaged, and rich kids never had to grow up or mentally develop. Some people are just lovely/crazy too though.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

idgi

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

FOD RNE ELL EII NV EEry?

edit: poo poo I think I summoned something

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I was waiting for that elephant to lose patience and just destroy the box and dude and it just never did

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I like that we assume the united states is a. legitimately capitalist and b. aligned with itself.

We're like 2 months out from neo-feudalism

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm having a hard time deciding if trump winning hurts trump voters more than if he lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I'm the protester with the bandolier of throwing dildos and an impregnable 10 foot bubble of personal space