Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Famously the Dominican Republic is where many MLB stars come from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No that’s nvidia. It’s clearly a fanciful depiction of the strait monster from the Odyssey

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ommin posted:

Digg was better when it was called de.licio.us.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is uuhhh that nose joke at the beginning what I think it is

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lol that guy rules

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

read that as "... would look in drag"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean, it is a Martian thing,

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

boofhead posted:

It's also very often "now draw the rest of the loving owl". Creating a top tier generative AI model can be a challenging but rewarding task. The first step is to research how to create a generative AI model. You can use internet search engines and popular websites to gather data on how this is done. The second step is to ensure you have the resources to achieve this, such as a computer with internet access, and input data. The next step is to create the generative AI model, remembering that it might not work perfectly on the first attempt. After you have created your generative AI model, you will often need to correct and re-train the model until it reaches a state of performance that is satisfactory to your needs. After this, you can apply your generative AI model to various tasks, such as asking it how to create a generative AI model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNfGyIW7aHM

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bothan these nuts died to bring you this information

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It was pretty funny and the tweet sentiment does seem valid at first blush

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What does a bird know about eggs smh

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Stupid headline season starts early these days

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hey, they both love nachos.

I'm actually surprised there isn't any marshmallow oleo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:fry:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Basically anything that looks like it exists in smaller volume than to feed a crowd at scale

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Similarly, if you are a crazy grizzled mycologist in your spare time and you make a habit of bringing the cool mushrooms you find in the woods to work and leaving them in the break room on a little plate next to the toaster, it would help if you have handwriting that is neat enough such that your coworkers can distinguish "delicious" from "poisonous"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

dr_rat posted:

Just don't put poison stuff near the toaster in general. Food goes in the food room, poison goes in the poison room.

We had to pick our battles with this guy

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

-- nm, figured out in the process of posting

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

everydayfalls posted:

:nws: (but probably fine)

No annulus

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Cyrano4747 posted:

One of the more jarring endings of any movie I've gone into relatively blind, that's for sure.

Lol so to speak.

I want to watch it again just because it's been forever but drat

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

fartknocker posted:

Any discussion of “movies you only watch once” needs to include Come and See.

Man. I seem to have seen more of these than I had expected

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah any news station that didn't use SCROTAL ECLIPSE in the chyron when covering this just got their rear end scooped

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

freeedr posted:

I never watch a movie without reading the Wikipedia summary first

Same but afterwards

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah I was gonna say, didn't Family Guy make the exact same joke? Which came first anyway?

Like how both Family Guy and the Simpsons came up with "Jebus" independently at the exact same time

e: nice "E=mc^2" there like at the Springfield Mystery Spot too lol

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Bed Bath Biergarten & Beyond

I just completely missed the whole drama arc of BB&B's downfall apparently. Back in the day like 2003-5 it was a perfectly normal place to get a coffee maker or some sheets or whatever and I did so a fair number of times. It was always full of people and seemed like a useful store. It caught me completely off guard when they "suddenly" imploded as far as I had been paying attention once I moved somewhere else and no longer had a house to keep furnished.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And I end mine with “stay fresh, cheesebags”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Rappeur

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A little while ago I saw a bunch of bald eagles eating roadkill in the gutter

:911:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I always presume the "can u be ... pregante" one is channeling this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwPrdILEJ4

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 22:28 on Apr 20, 2024

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Aye but the accent is unnecessary in that case because it's the natural stress pattern, adding one would be a hyperforeignism akin to habañero

Let us save our ire for people who think the accent on murciélago is just for decoration

e:

:wtc:

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 16:09 on Apr 21, 2024

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I took it to mean the teacher screeched and pulled off her mask and was a pterodactyl underneath who then eviscerated the poster while the rest of the class ran out shrieking

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

But then I'm probably just thinking of Mrs. Commanderson

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh I thought I was supposed to be looking at how they were walking, like they were doing a virgin/chad meme or something.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The super-teammate auditions in the second movie looked like they were just doing Comic SWAT. Like just adapting it in the script

Shatterstar showed up and I was like NO loving WAY LMAO

e: loool

quote:

Zack: I like how he was raised by condors yet he becomes a US Senator. I wish the real senate worked like that. I would like to see Joe Biden suddenly try to take Tom DeLay's eyes out with his razor sharp talons.

Data Graham has a new favorite as of 00:25 on Apr 23, 2024

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Didn't someone identify the two separate Schwarzenegger photos that he was referencing from?

(they are from different angles)

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Because of a font choice in a Nintendo Power issue that announced it my brother and I thought that game was called GOLGOB

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lmfaoing at the image of homeless people just camping out at the top of the poles like nesting ospreys

because it's the only spot left :smith:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

shadow-boxing while a crackly victrola of Turkey in the Straw plays in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Just taking swigs from a Listerine bottle sitting in the audience at a wedding