Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

dr_rat posted:

Weird al is a friend of all creatures great and small :argh:

If geese are indeed attacking whoever they mistake for Weird Al, they deserve the war that Canada is surely bringing to them any minute now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

pretty sure this is the source of Cap's boobs.

Haha I only just noticed that Cap's arm just kinda disappears behind the shied. Poor stubby T-Rex-armed Cap.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

The serum caused his muscles to grow, not his bones

This made me think of those outlines of human bodies drawn on Space Marines.

And now I wanna see Rob do a Warhammer 40k comic. His Space Marines would be wonderful, his Slaneesh demons terrifying.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

I need to find this and go as Easter Island Obelix at Halloween, carrying that thing on my back.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Soccer is called futaball in Italy.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

I'm the really old guy who just doesn't know what the gently caress but he kinda likes it

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

RubberLuffy posted:

It included all these, minus lessons A and B because that page was 90% missing, having been ripped out who knows how long ago. Perhaps the techniques displayed on that page were too powerful.

You know someone ripped out those pages to pin them up at the barn to look at them while training, with whatever the 1920's equivalent of "You're the best" playing on a gramophone.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

There once was a man in Nantucket
Who drove around in a bucket

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Hackers film 1995 posted:

ive been looking at these forums for like 20 years (which deserves derision) and i can say unequivocally that anyone who posts on the sa forums should not be doling out therapy advice

Except maybe "Do it. Do it! Come on, what are you waiting for?! DO IT!"