Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Who What Now posted:

I have a real bad case of Bank Butt

Thats what happens when you eat the Stanky Bean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

This is the best movie.

Go Beowulf!

I am Achmed ibn Fadhlan ibn Alabas ibn Rashid ibn Hamad, and things were not always thus....

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Dungeon Ecology posted:

arabs? in my iberian peninsula? its more likely than u think

Only an Arab would...

Bring a dog to war? Yes, I heard this one already.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

RFC2324 posted:

Moonshine is legal in Texas.

If it's legal, it's not moonshine.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

MisterBibs posted:

My guess the Boo guy is into the chick, and he's railing against the fact that she's with someone else other than him.

Yeah, I didn't think it went much further than a bunch of people liking it, and one guy saying boo

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Don't know what that says but, Keanu looks high as gently caress.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Hirayuki posted:

This was posted at a local chain coffeeshop:

There's a lot going on here, but what are those symbols? :tinfoil:

I might be imagining things, but this made me think of the lost pet posters used by the low-men in The Dark Tower.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

John Murdoch posted:

Grimace's thing is shakes. What he's actually supposed to be, I'm not sure.

Taste bud.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Apparently Tom Cullen is in China:
https://map.what3words.com/that.spells.moon

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Slime posted:

What about a shaved head + beard combo?

Bearded dragon

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Firstborn posted:

pls explain

It says 2018, as well as "Out Now."

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Found this in the current events thread, thought it belonged here.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Anybody have tips on how that thing works? I dropped a block of text in it, but I can't figure out how to make it do anything.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Or in v tach.

Everyone should take cpr, yes. Although simply doing compressions is good enough, and they way that the AHA is heading for non medical people. Just push hard and fast (100-120 times per minute) on the chest until medics arrive to give meds and definitely if necessary.

Plus, if you're not doing it hard enough to crack ribs, then you're not doing it hard enoughl

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

EDF! EDF! EDF!

edit: well, damnit. Wish I'd read ahead before hitting reply.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

Even aside from the dirty jokes, how the hell are you getting a whole handful's worth of nuts in a glass of almond milk? Is it just whole almonds ground up and mixed with a little water into gruel?

Take a bunch of raw almonds, soak them in water overnight, then puree.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I'm happy that someone else out there loves Pumpkinhead.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

MisterBibs posted:

Didn't Jim Davis semi-recently come out and say that it was just dog fertility stuff and didn't realize people thought it was something else because he grew up with veterinarians?

I always assumed it was urine in that mug, for a fertility test.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

For the longest time I never realized Imgur even had a community, I just use it so I can put pictures here.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Detheros posted:

The secret is that Cocoon was actually real and he stopped aging at 50, he's just looked around 90 for 30 years. :v:

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

snergle posted:

werent they trying to make a 2nd one where guy from predator 2 is their triplet?

Eddie Murphy, actually.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

syscall girl posted:

Right but it will snap shut with the force of a vacuum making a meaty sound I don't think Picard or Troi are going to appreciate

Riker don't care about that poo poo, he's just too lazy to walk to the bathroom.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Owner washes dog's tennis balls and puts them in the dryer, dog does not cope well with this turn of events

(Video has sound)

https://i.imgur.com/3SP9q0H.mp4

I don't know if it's just me but, whenever I watch these on a tablet, there doesn't seem to be any way to the sound from them.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Best scene in that entire movie is when he tries to eat spaghetti with his penis hands.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

The Bloop posted:

"New Math" same as the old math

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wIWaJ0sy03g

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I don't know if it's because I'm on a tablet but, I never get sound with those gif-videos (whereas I do with normal videos). I've never been able to track down the correct setting.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

Tap on it, and look for a speaker icon in the bottom right corner. It's probably muted by default, so tapping the icon will unmute it.

No speaker icon for me.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

bike tory posted:

But given that your average cat is like 20-30 times lighter than a human, and chocolate is 5 times more toxic, that does kinda make even a small bit of chocolate pretty dangerous for a cat.

I was going to point out that theobromine, the dangerous compound in question, is primarily found in dark chocolate. Looks like someone beat me to it. I mean, a dog can eat shitloads of milk chocolate with no problems.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Hell yes, I'd pray to that goofy bastard!

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Excuse me sir, I'll have you know that Jim Varney is a gently caress machine.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

R.I.P. to the grumpiest motherfucker to ever walk the corridors of DS9.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

duffmensch posted:

Also Father Mulcahy

Just saw how many acting credits he had and wow :aaa:

Yeah, dude was acting for almost 60 years.