Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Gotta be the Minnesota State Fair. Unironically one of the better parts of living here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Reality, as programmed by Bethesda.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Somewhere, Eggplant Wizard cries out in pain over a meme in the funny pic thread, desperately scrambling for a probate button that isn't there.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Aleph Null posted:

Just

no.

Like, it's literally a desert with a piece of bacon stuck on top of it. Not bacon bits or bacon broken up into smaller pieces. Nope. Just grab one off the griddle and slap it right on there.

Someone actually said, "You know what this needs? Bacon." And other people agreed. And they put it on the menu.

I had a piece of peanut butter pie for desert. No bacon.

This particular dessert doesn't sound great but candied bacon is a legit dessert garnish.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

zedprime posted:

Eh, I'd say its harder to remove the ziptie than the lock.

Seriously you'd need a bolt cutter one way or the other.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
You misspelled "MORNINg" but it's still pretty good.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Zesty posted:

Plucky little guy just got a couple probations. No big deal, nothing to judge him about. It's the mods who are terrible and hate it when people are funny. :jerkbag:

shut up, loser

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

I'm essentially twelve years old.

:five:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

How to hold your poop in embarrassing situations: find a man who will hold the poop for you.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

loving :lol:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

You piece of poo poo.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

RFC2324 posted:

Isnt that tiger someone's declawed, raised from a cub, pet?

In other words as harmless as a tiger can be.

Well also I think that tiger's been sedated. Somehow I don't think the claws are the most dangerous part of a tiger anyway.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Chard posted:

birds are extremely powerful foes

Has science gone too far?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Bogan King posted:

Milo has a new look. Seems to be going for the Miami grandma thing now.

Your lesbian aunt as Tony Montana.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Let me tell you how much I've come to hate Donald J. Trump since he started his presidency.

There are approximately 37.2 thousand billion cells in my body. If the word "hate" was engraved on each nanoÅngström, it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for that vaguely man-shaped hydrogen bladder at this instant. For him. Hate. Hate.

I have no mouth and I must :hmbol:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

TheMaskedUgly posted:

The 'you're talking about it so it must be good' is functionally equivalent to 'there's no such thing as bad publicity'. That we're discussing it does not make it an effective advertisement.

People have a positive association with the ad. It's a funny and memorable ad, and they're selling contacts. It's a very mundane product and if they were just to come and say "hey buy our contacts we have a lot of kinds" in a normal way they might not get as much mental association with the product.

Yeah if it's a garbage ad like the Pepsi ad recently that's probably not helping their brand even though people are talking about it, but that's a different sort of association people are making.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

Eugenics is literally evolution with a different name. I believe in eugenics. I believe you can breed for certain traits in a population. In school as students we literally self selected antibiotic resistance in a bacterial population.

lol a six day old account coming out in support of eugenics, whose crappy parachute are you?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Bombadilillo posted:

I don't know why the gently caress you would stab it. Just want people to be aware, avocado pits can turn into ghosts that look normal. The chop it with a knife and twist "life hack" is really dangerous.

lmao no it's not, you give the pit a soft thwack with the knife and it goes right in. You don't swing the knife like you're hammering a post or something.

This guy wouldn't cut his hand even if there wasn't an avocado in it.

Definitely don't stab it though.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

This got a bigger laugh out of me than it probably deserved :newlol:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
"Angular Merkin" is a pretty good joke imo :shrug:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
oh my loving god :eyepop:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

They're on the way to school :haw:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

:five:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

O'Doyle rules!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Words cannot express how much I hate this.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I was thinking of it as a spooky ghost boo and I was very confused.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That fupa has its own camel toe :eyepop:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Hot Fuzz cosplay kit

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

RFC2324 posted:

I need context

You really don't.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

It was funny and I laughed all the way through

:same:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
How could anyone tell that's a joke image without the Obvious Plant logo in the corner?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

NuminaXLT posted:

If you find yourself sourcing his quotes and other science facts, just repeat to yourself "it's just a gimmick/troll, I should really just relax"

Boy you couldn't have made that scan more poorly, could you?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Any excuse to have a bunch of buds over and smoke a bunch of meat seems fine to me, and I'm as city folk as they come.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Paris sucks. It's basically a former soviet block of 7 story buildings that people pretend is beautiful because maybe it was before 1789.

:thunk:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Are you supposed to turn over the entire blender in order to get your stuff out?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

PCOS Bill posted:

He and his ex-wife are both liberals so probably not

thatsbait.gif

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Almost definitely bad.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
A sticker of a "check engine" light that pops up on your dashboard if something is fucky.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Really the only way to pick one bottle of wine over another off the shelf (besides price, I guess) is the advertising or label, so hell, I'd buy it just because of the copy.

e: oh I'm a dummy, that's not ad copy, that's a recommendation from the paper. :doh:

RyokoTK has a new favorite as of 20:23 on Sep 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

These fuckers are surprisingly self-aware though. "We can't give them the right to vote, or else they might consider restricting our right to vote and we got here first!"