Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I think about this tweet ~100 times a day

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 21:26 on Jun 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pershing posted:

Ok, how about this one: a book of ships from a purported war involving Earth and Alpha Centauri vs. Proxima Centauri. It also had like 5 or 6 illustrations of some purported 'mystery ships'/relics.

more pages

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Buff Skeleton posted:

GOP Teens is a satirical account, right?

I do not think an actual media arm of the Republican party would be selling t-shirts through Topatoco, no.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

A little girl named Angela was getting ready to go to her first communion. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, almost like a wedding gown. She was so cute, such a doll. Her brother, Trevor, was about to go play in a baseball game,but I asked them if I could take their picture. Trevor handed Angela his baseball bat so that he could get the family cat, Dot, into the picture.

I love this so much

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arx Monolith posted:

No. No No. Stop this. Help. Somebody help me. I'm attracted to Sonic fan art. Stop me. Stop me from searching the artist. Make it go away.

I want my childhood back.

:chloe:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Deteriorata posted:

Apparently it's a guide to raising kidnapped babies as your own. In Arizona.

Well, would you buy furniture from a place called Unpainted Serbia?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Yeah why don't you go and kill yourself if you live a computer game, idiot?

the idiot that rolled me up knows nothing about minmaxing and checked the permadeath box

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

When did they change Frosted Flakes boxes from blue to orange? I dislike that.

They did?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Memento posted:

They don't even play their own instruments!

:fuckoff:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

「ねこ展」@尾道市立美術館。黒猫一名様、ご来場〜

警備員さん「チケットない方はダメ」。黒猫様「あにゃー」

チケット持ってなかった黒猫さんのこの後。「顔洗って出直してきますにゃー」

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Helios Grime posted:

Having that cat poster inside just completes this set.

It was an exhibition of photos of street cats :3:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

to feed the birds

^ drat IT

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I didn't know Big Bill Hell's was actually in hell.

Where else could you piss straight up into the air and not get wet but the second circle?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Those UnitinU pictures make me feel, like, legitimately unwell. Like my body is trying to tell my brain something terrible is about to happen to it.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

TontoCorazon posted:

I always knew the apocalypse would happen at a waffle house.

It's not really the apocalypse unless Waffle House closes.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

They're really good for wiping your butt, too.

That is an exceptionally deep cut and I appreciated it.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Gargantua and Pantagruel posted:

But, to conclude, I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose, that is well downed, if you hold her head betwixt your legs. And believe me therein upon mine honour, for you will thereby feel in your nockhole a most wonderful pleasure, both in regard of the softness of the said down and of the temporate heat of the goose, which is easily communicated to the bum-gut and the rest the inwards, in so far as to come even to the regions of the heart and brains. And think not that the felicity of the heroes and demigods in the Elysian fields consisteth either in their asphodel, ambrosia, or nectar, as our old women here used to say; but in this, according to my judgment, that they wipe their tails with the neck of a goose, holding her head betwixt their legs, and such is the opinion of Master John of Scotland, alias Scotus.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

He had a message to deliver to Animal Man and no Toyota is going to stop him.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lmao at having a 1-800 number for kids to talk to a child molester.

say what you will about Freddy Krueger, but he never had to impersonate chicken nuggets to bugger a child

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

they made a god damned sequel to THE MANGLER

e: holy poo poo wait they made TWO SEQUELS to THE MANGLER

"Directors Gardner and Cunningham intended the film to be a "rebirth" of the film franchise, with the film not requiring viewers to have seen the prior two films" oh whew what a mitzvah

e: e: lmao I'm loving dying

"The Mangler virus was programmed to 'serve' the person who downloaded by simply killing all those who hurt him or her. There is a warning: once the Mangler Virus is released into the system and begins its systematic rampage, there's no stopping it, not even by the person who downloaded it into the system and became an accomplice in the super virus's bloody rampage."

Pastry of the Year has a new favorite as of 18:33 on Sep 18, 2017

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

my future is the ponderous and skippable second act of Ultima VI, nice

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

http :// hell yeah

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: Life is a prude.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I assumed Mike Truk was a palette swap for John Kruk, an actual unfortunately-named dude that played ball in the 80s-90s.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LogisticEarth posted:

Patsy, not pasty. Nice try at deflection, obvious CIA stooge.

Patsy of the Year, 1963

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

One of these days I'm going to have :10bux: to spare and I'm going to change your avatar and when I do, hooo boy just hang on.

why someone hasn't turned the little grenade next to my name into a shrimp emoji, I have no idea

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

cervix penetration (1,458)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

like I remember when you had to sort of finesse a search engine to find obscure song lyrics, but here we are at:

cervix penetration (1,458)

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zipperelli. posted:

I was about to ask if people are really this goddamn stupid, but I already know the answer. N. Korea needs to hurry up and nuke us. We deserve it.

I don't want a bunch of people with love in their hearts to suffer and die because a few internet weirdos can't stop guzzling identity capitalism

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I will keel-haul you until you learn to love.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Y'ALL FINALLY WENT AND DID IT

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I ❤ PING PONG :3:

Wheat Loaf posted:

What is a "cheese cock"?

Does it go with "spicy oval office"?

tch, you can always tell the nouveau riche

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Scathach posted:

Just got these holographic pics in at work. MURICA!!!

hahahahahahaha I wish I worked at a gas station so I could ID this guy for his flavored cigarillos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

lmao that rabbit is 100% pissed that I haven't finished Police Quest 2 before closing time