Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PaulBearer posted:

The correct answer would have been "nowhere".

:staredog:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/KfvVwbh.gifv

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

queserasera posted:

This is a Shadowrun LARP and I refuse to believe otherwise.

That's clearly the Virtual Adepts in the 80s

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PaulBearer posted:

Making fart sounds with your rear end is pretty much the same as 99% of YouTube comments.

A handsome man, instead of the lich we got. :smith:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Am I mistaken, or is/was there a rumor Chuck Tingle was Seanbaby?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

...is the ray Nicole Sullivan from MadTV?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

click for big

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I only posted the fast food mafia pic because Ronald as the Don makes me laugh for some reason. :downs:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

click for big

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/T1PSvBE.gifv

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

Fun fact, this isn't just a random connection between two American characters. In one of Teddy Roosevelt's books he recounts a story he heard about a hunting party that was attacked by a bigfoot. And, on a hunting trip to the Pacific Northwest, he took a pamphlet on hunting gorillas.

Teddy Roosevelt believed in Bigfoot, and was hoping to kill one.

I was unaware of that! Thanks, poster Guy Goodbody!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Havafap posted:

cool but not complete without the diving nanny.

MOM, I MEAN THE DIVING MOTHER!

At least they got the toddler's strut down.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jamesman posted:

That turned out to be his wife? poo poo, her panic and desperation regarding those kids screamed "I hosed up and am going to get fired."

Was I the only one who thought it was their mom from the start? Kids looked Asian/white, and that seemed like a mom's panic.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Owns.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:drat:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pastry of the Year posted:

are you Nice Pete?

Hey, Achewood, suckin' poo poo as usual.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pick posted:

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

That's not a funny picture, that's not a funny picture at all! :ohdear:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm assuming these people don't actually have a sister in real life. I do, and eww, wtf.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mephiston posted:

That explains it. Fuckers love jacking up prices of poo poo, then having a cry about community and poo poo when you mention it.
For those of you that don't know, they're a chain of independent supermarkets here in Aus that go on about their "local community" and poo poo.

There's some in the USA, as well.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

theflyingorc posted:

it's true, and many people know the truth!

http://worldmapswithout.nz/

Thanks for that link. I had no idea New Zealand was left off that much.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hell, same.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stoatbringer posted:

I'm holding out for the Amigaphone.

I'm shocked somebody isn't working on that right now.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You're making GBS threads me.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:drat:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Aren't the little "red hot" candies really difficult to find down there? I sent some to my buddy in NZ awhile back 'cause he couldn't get them on the bottom of the planet.

E: Good to know they're "fat-free", I guess.

Red Hots are a pretty nice candy, really.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No chicken liver? Wtf.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Motherfuckers afraid of flavor itt.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/Hw2Pi2h.mp4

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My favorite is the younger daughter looking so outraged on the way back to the car.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That and the Time Haters were my two favorite sketches from that show.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkvgRMf2plc

The best one.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sneakyfrog posted:

augh whitey your fat avatar got all mutated

things happen in byob, m'man

(feel free to come post in the cool kid's club!)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kermit singing Hurt is a classic.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a kitten posted:

That's some great editing.

All of that guy's videos are edited pretty well.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/PI5BB3s.mp4

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS