Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

This is a Shadowrun LARP and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Bombadilillo posted:

Then where's the technology rejecting shamans? HMMMMMMMMMMMM?

They're behind the open windows in the background, dying laughing no doubt.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Who needs that much icing? I can't even eat the thin layer on cinnamon rolls.

Unless it's a lubrication thing. drat you internet for making me consider such a thing.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Libraries live and die by user statistics and materials circulated is a major chunk of those statistics. You have to balance what a library should have with what the patron base wants to use. For every Shakespeare, there's a Stinky Steve.

EDIT: Found this at Ollie's a while back.

I brought my Drake has a new favorite as of 13:50 on Jun 5, 2017

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Cythereal posted:

I'm a librarian. I can assure you, kids would be all loving over that Stinky Steve book.

Also, libraries live and die by whatever the gently caress dumb idea management has gotten into their heads about how to make libraries hip and cool and get teenagers and young adults coming to the library. :v:

yay fellow librarian :hfive:

We have a bunch of the other unofficial Minecraft novels. I'm guessing some prude decided we didn't need farting Steve.

Stephen Gammell has done a bunch of other children's books, including Halloween ones.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Please tell me there are more redone Dilbert strips like this one.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

Dilhole. You brought this on yourself.

Worth it. More amusing than actual Dilbert strips.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

syscall girl posted:

Wait, how do you still do illegal drinking in Texas? Moonshine? Coors?

I get this reference.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Never knew I needed this sign till now.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Add in some jealousy? I mean, I wish I could write jokes with Michael J. Nelson but I'm not so green with envy that ALL MUST SUFFER.

I can't find a funny pic on imgur to contribute meaningfully. :saddowns:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

The tiles spelling Don't Stop Screaming on the fridge really sells it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Knormal posted:

Does the other side of the shell say DOG?

I wonder how a tortoise God would put tortoise Dog back in the cage. Back in the shell?

The Ravenous Hunger perk in action: