Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Moxie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Dameius posted:

I don't know a single Millennial that could even name a Steely Dan song much less say that they like them.
That said many have heard of Aja.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

TMBG looking rough

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Stoatbringer posted:

I remember years ago in some SA thread, there was a goon who didn’t believe that “merry”, “marry” and “Mary” had different pronunciations.
I have no idea how you would go about pronouncing those differently.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

A Moose posted:

I have both cadaver bone AND titanium in my mouth!

I got tooth implants about 16 years ago for 2 adult teeth that just never came in. Apparently bacteria can get into the threads of the implant, where it's impossible to clean out, and start reproducing and dissolve the bone around the implant, causing it to just fall out. So I needed bone grafts to fill in the holes from the old implants, before getting new implants.
Come to think of it I must have some too, I think they mentioned grafting something on when I got my implant as a teen. Thanks for the new thing to worry about happening by the way.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Our local geese are extremely placid and have never caused any trouble for me. They just sit by the sidewalk and eat grass.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

BrigadierSensible posted:

This is Anklylosaurus erasure and I wont stand for it.
That one is actually a dinosaur :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaJhpqAWjuE
This is a fun video.