Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

RatHat posted:

I don’t understand the scale of this picture. Is that a lamp? If it is, then those cubes are very small and I don’t see how it would hurt more than falling normally. Maybe if you got your fingers stuck between them or something

They look to be normal brick sized. So if you can imagine part of just a regular sized brick coming out of the wall you got it.

I take it would hurt, as climbing down stuff is often a lot harder than climbing up and falling just hurts in general.

Having said that, what sort of idiot wouldn't try and climb up the wall, even just a little. You'd have to be dead inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

space uncle posted:

He climbed he had booby trapped the top of the wall with kitchen grease so I would have slid off the top and died anyway.

Soon as his back was turned should of quickly scuttled to the top, fallen off and died, then sued for wrongful grease related death.

Could of made a lot of money that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You dress up as satan-worshipers for Easter, not Halloween.

Look I dress up in my satan-worshipers clothes 9-5 Monday to Friday, I ain't getting them out on a sunday as well.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Why wouldn't you dress like this on a Sunday?

Looks far to much like the blankets on my couch.
Would feel disrespectful. Couch was wearing it first.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Legit good idea. Also same energy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zytW2hS68g

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Non Compos Mentis posted:

That's an angry penis

Future chickens are going to evolve from angry penises?

Sort of glad not going to be around in a few million years to see that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Nis..pe?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Karate Bastard posted:

When you put an anti-body in contact with a body they will annihilate into pure energy in an amount proportional to the combined mass times the speed of light squared.

Nuclear weapons are people everybody, nuclear weapons are people!!!!!!!

Oh wait, did everyone already know this? Ah I shouldn't of sleep through so many science classes in high school. Now I look like an idiot. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Yeah, but a nice tasting black hole or what?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jaxyon posted:

I gotta say making GBS threads on Radiohead is an even better troll for
NIN works as well. Just imply their just a try hard Johnny cash cover band.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Robobot posted:

...I gotta say, of all the Kiss themed pizza places I've seen this one has the best menu.

Wait, hold up. What do you mean "of all the kiss themed pizza places I've seen"?

Like there's more than one? They hell, did they franchises them or something?

Do other 80's bands have a bunch of themed fast food joints about them as well in the US? Is this just like, a thing?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

But like why would you want to just go out of you way to remind people fig nutons exist like this?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

credburn posted:

Did you both independently of one another submit the same picture to this thing?

As the images are both badly cropped in the exact same way gonna take a wild guess and say they both found the image somewhere else.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

FreudianSlippers posted:

"The wine tastes like rear end"

Is that a good thing? Like if a sommelier is like yeah "this a fruity, woody, full bodied red, with strong hints of rear end. ". Would every around the table nod very knowingly and ask for a glass?

Most of my wine comes from a cask and tastes like grapes that have been fermented, I don't know how those crazy expensive wine people like theirs!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Honestly with Hamburger ingredient order can change depending on what ingredients you got, and how you're preparing them. Only real standard thing is toast bun and condiments on top and bottom. After that just go with what works when you're making it :shrug:.

Kwyndig posted:

Man now I want a big juicy burger.

:same:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I chose to believe that just a known standard bounce burger.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
It's obviously about WinAmP.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mauser posted:

God is a cop

All gods are bad

(*Except Dionysus)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Instead of: I'm just going to murder this loving project in it sleep with a piece of broken glass, tear off it's face with my bare hands, and ware it as a warning to all future projects I will kill brutally in cold blood.

Say this:
I will do this project well.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Space force has yet to kill even a single alien, what a waste of all those trillions of dollars.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bum the Sad posted:

It’s a magazine brah

LOL, they should of made it a tube for books instead the idiots!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lucky Guy posted:

I work from home on Thursday, so I'm concerned in a different way

Not going to have a good trip from your bed to your computer, sorry. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You sure it was someone cos playing as tim allen, and it wasn't just that your mates slum lord was tim allen and he just does that sort of stuff for kicks?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cyrano4747 posted:

WHat is this supposed to be? I can't even figure out what they're trying to say.

Lady Gaga. If you look close you can see that LADY and GAGA parts are on two different stands and probably weren't meant to be put directly next to each other.

Honestly to me the worst thing about it is the bottom of the A doesn't line up to the top of the Y. I mean come on!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Paladinus posted:

If it's for snakes, it's a terrarium.

Shut it science nerd. Ain't got all night, you want the glass box or not?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
(quotes not edit science nerd. just tell me if you want the drat glass box.)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Karate Bastard posted:

This is both funny and neat as hell. I can just barely make it out, if I squint, and because I know something should be there, and I had a pretty good idea what it must probably be. Am I a little color blind, or no?

How did you make it?

I assume you make the image similar to the ones posted with a whole bunch of dots in the middle of a colored circle, with in mind what pattern you want "drawn" into it. Than you just change the Hue value of which ever dots you want the image to be seen with none color-blind people to a different colour.

You would want the colors to go between Blue-Yellow or Red-Green. Could probably do a crude version in photoshop or gimp in like twenty minutes. Had a quick look online and couldn't find any automated programs to do it, but there well could be some out there as fundamentally they don't look that hard a thing to make.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

steinrokkan posted:

I can see it

Nah, you can see the decoy. You didn't see the other one that just snunk around and stole your wallet.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Scathach posted:

Okay but how heavy of a knife was she using to drop and slice off a toe? Like I am a clumsy rear end in a top hat and have only managed to spice my feet while dropping sharp things. That's bloody impressive.

That's sort of confused me as well as toes have bones through pretty much most of them. Was she chopping up a lemon with a drat meat clever?

Guess she could of been incredibly unlucky and it hit a joint? Anyway this is a lesson to us all, that you should always wear proper steel capped work boots when making tea. You can never be too OSHA compliant.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Kheldarn posted:

That picture of a Celtic Pooka sure looks a lot like an x-ray...

Turns out by coincidence many of the Celtic fey folk did indded look an awful lot like an x-ray of a foot. All ghostly white and skeletal, and foot like.

...it was a lot scary back in the day before x-rays were a thing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
[Fey folk made me press quote not edit]

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Rock and Roll Part 2 should just be replaced by the Dr Who song which is the same song but afaik has nothing to with paedos

I mean Dr Who was being filmed by the bbc all through out the 70's and 80's. Like I haven't heard anything, but at this stage you just gotta to assume.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Mama and Papa cats find it hard to get married. Minister cats will either go to sleep or wander off half way through any wedding service.

Bride and groom cats to usually. At least it means the services are short usually.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Lobok posted:

Y'know who else called them hotcakes in 1939?

OOh, oh I know this. NIXON!!!!

You know, hitlers mate.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

gbut posted:

Fresh toddlers are expensive.

I mean yeah, that's why you buy canned.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

boofhead posted:

Has Pixar gone too far???

Not far enough!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

oldpainless posted:

I also did incredibly well in school as well

The trick is to pass your own school and than pass your self with perfect marks in every subject.

It's the life hack they don't want you to know!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Grendels Dad posted:

The trick is not minding that it hurts.

That's not a trick, that's called heroin and not sure it's going to help you with your academic pursuits, but you do you.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Scholtz posted:

Do you have an MD or PhD, Dr. Rat?

Alas the level of skills and achievements required for a rat to be called a Dr. are not easily translatable into human terms.

I am legally allowed to give people the plague though, so that's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

That's not heroin, that's a historical epic!

Technically it's not even in the opioid family.