Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Someone shot the water tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Have you checked your cat's butthole?

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

yeah that's about where I was up to when I got it in February

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

DandyLion posted:

It took math to make a nuclear pissbomb, and the pissblast shadow shown here certainly is surely a byproduct of some math wizzards, so yes.

*whizzards

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Tommed down.

I hear that originated in Finland

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022
this

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

wife is practically a mcdonaldland scholar

is far more concerning than whatever the rest of that post is

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

No to bungee, yes to the other stuff. North America is filled with tourist traps featuring "The World's Largest..."

Australia just goes with "The Big (thing)", we generally don't claim to have the world's largest of anything

Drinking problem, maybe

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Humphreys posted:

The best prank to a boomer is to swap the N and M keys on their keyboard.

you nomster

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

mdemone posted:

I love it when my students challenge me to a typing game

Get rekt fuckos

Yeah my students can't type for poo poo, even though they've spent their entire lives using a keyboard of one sort or another

I learned how to touch type the traditional way: Vampire roleplaying MUDs

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Domus posted:

It was just fantasy MUDs for me, but dear god did the seven hours a day I’d play on them over Summer break end up with a fruitful side effect. If only I had to type “attack skeleton” for work, I’d be even faster. My boss occasionally stares with wonder at my fingers when I type, and I have to start my Before World of Warcraft speech.

The RP ones expected you to converse in full sentences, with proper spelling and grammar, so I learned to type really fast, but it means that when I make a typo I go back and edit it manually instead of using spellcheck afterwards.

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

davidspackage posted:

How's it feel having a sword for a mouse cursor, fool

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

these are all the same basic joke but I still cackled at each and every one of them

the kids are alright

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

I think if you examine it deeply enough you'll find guillotine goes yah

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Paladinus posted:

Do they even make children's TV like that anymore or is it just cartoons now?

In The Night Garden wasn't that long ago, it carries on the tradition of puppets and nightmare fuel

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Drone_Fragger posted:

Its been on tv for nearly 15 years straight and is best described as a bad acid trip with some of the insanely sped up, over energised scenes where the camera jerks around like its a rave. I had to watch this absolute horror show for two years with my son and the blessed relief I feel that he now loves bluey instead is almost palpable.

I remember being sleep deprived most of the way out of my mind with an 18 month old who would not sleep at around 5am, and I put the TV on, and drifted in and out of consciousness while the giant inflatable things and tinky tonky or whatever the gently caress drilled their way into my temporal lobe

Bluey rules though, that cricket episode the other week was phenomenal.

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022
They sell this at my local supermarket and I'm like "yeah I hope so"

Not really interested in eating anything that colour and consistency from an animal

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Biplane posted:

Lmfao don't sleep on this

"it was, uhh, it was fun"

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Karate Bastard posted:

I saw some of that it, it was the dumbest poo poo, maybe because I haven't watched a lot of hentai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

Knormal posted:

The way to avoid conflict is to be the guy who seduced a goose.

allegedly

fullerene has a new favorite as of 11:03 on Apr 19, 2024