Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

He's just lining up for a pee blast.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Wow that cloud looks just like a dog!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

Thought you were supposed to ask Mr. Owl about that stuff...
Does swallowing the Tootsie Pop whole count as one lick, or infinite licks?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I'm very disappointed Carlos Carlos' quote wasn't "Carlos".

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Micheal Bay's Wuzzles reboot sucks.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mikl posted:

Look at that loving Sun. Look at it.
This is a sun that's constantly asking, "Hot enough for ya?"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

My grandma had a temporary colostomy bag at one point in between intestional surgeries and the little tri-fold pamphlet they gave her about it said in as polite and professional language as possible not to gently caress the hole. Apparently it's common enough to make the pamphlet.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

meet girls at the store posted:

Maybe you can use this stoma training manekin to get more comfortable with them!

...Why did they feel the need to give it nipples?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Total-body road rash on salt would be like a living death sentence.
But at least he's wearing a helmet.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Guys I really don't understand the subtitle of the new Spider-Man movie.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I had to track the full pics down, for anyone else who cares: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904832/Frogs-climb-caiman-s-conga.html
That's a crocodile though, not a caiman. Caiman only live in the Americas.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I want someone to bring this bird to one of those cup-stacking competitions.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You know what hates hurricanes?

(He was rescued)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

They should mount the giant swords on the front of planes like a bayonet, at least get some psychological use out of them.

Or at the end of the plane's wing, being held by a big cartoon hand.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

The backpack in the middle looks a bit like the Nirvana logo.
Yeah but the bags on the left and right really look like it.

Edit: Oops, snipe. Have a sinister giraffe.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I mean, it probably is then, right? Do you even need to ask?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Scathach posted:

Yeah, definitely. The herd of beefalo I share a pasture with is incredibly accurate low to the ground.
You must need a long extension cord to be able to post here.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Well it's clearly not English Lab.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh he found the Ackh Mee shrine.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Parallelolamb

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That man must be gigantic!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This is from a ways back, but I feel like everyone was so distracted by Ronald McDonald watching the Hamburglar drown that they overlooked that this McDonalds serves a Spinach Pie. Wherever this is deserved to be destroyed.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hjalmar posted:

The fact that we're finally at a point where someone put an advertisement in space is viscerally upsetting to me.
Better than this
https://mashable.com/2018/01/25/rocket-lab-humanity-star-bad-for-astronomy/

quote:

On Thursday, the rocket company Rocket Lab announced that it had secretly launched the Humanity Star, a satellite in the shape of a reflective sphere that effectively works as a disco ball and could at times become the brightest object in the night sky.

quote:

Just after Rocket Lab announced the surprise launch of the satellite, many astronomers tweeted their annoyance that the New Zealand-based company would build and launch this bright object.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Guy Goodbody posted:

absolute unit
In awe at the size of this lag(omorph)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Memento posted:

There's a section of Melbourne that's laid out like that. When the rest of the city was being drawn up to go north/south and east/west, the guy who was surveying this particular area wanted to be ~different~ (seriously, no other reason) and he drew up that area to be lined up with where the sun set on the Summer Solstice or some bullshit like that. Literally just to be different from the rest of the fledgling city.
San Francisco has the same thing sorta, basically there were two separate competing city centers founded that eventually grew into each other. The justification I heard for the angled grid was that with the streets offset from east/west you're never driving your carriage straight into the sun, apparently it was kind of a city-planning fad of the late 1800's and actually sounds like a good idea to me.

Of course they didn't really get the north/south grid right either.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

That's some excellent cosplay of that stuff that's under carpet.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Well that definitely took a different turn than I was expecting in the last picture.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Win-D you amateur.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

The second hand dick market is about to explode! Hell, mine's like 37 years old with a ton of miles (both road and idle) on it. I think it's time to get a sportier, more modern model.
Yeah but who are you going to get to take your old beater?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Should we be worried about whatever's going on in Rhode Island?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Steve Pusscemi

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Independence Day 3 going a little overboard on the product tie-ins.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I can only interpret the bottom as "30 years horny".

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I kinda appreciate it that Russia just embraced it and made their mascot a stray dog.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Johnny Aztec posted:

It's work jeans. It's not supposed to be flattering. You don't really want tight, shapely jeans when you're doing manual labor.
You don't really want three inches of fabric forming a rudder behind your thigh either. Those are really weird jeans.

Clearly cut-offs are the way to go.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Does the other side of the shell say DOG?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Amateurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hyzPvTiNDk