Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

RCarr posted:

"YOU'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING AWAY!!!"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

BrianBoitano posted:

I didn't know what a capo was, but after googling, I think the slider thing on the guitar means his left hand is doing jack diddly up there, yeah? Are there simple songs that allow you to only play "open" strings with the capo there and no fingering, or does this mean he's just doing air guitar with a prop?

There are alternative open tunings that will allow you to strum on the strings and automatically play a full chord; you just tune each string to a note of that chord. This happens a lot in the blues and some folk music, and especially slide guitar.

You can use a Capo with open chords to raise the key of the instrument without having to re tune everything higher by hand.

Nothing Wrong in using a Capo. However Boris is a moron and has no idea. Nothing he does above the Capo will have any affect.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

Imagine 4 Dads on the edge of a cliff...

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

Apply full power, gain enough altitude that you could let it start falling, it would turn towards the weighted end (Front, engine is there), and start gaining forward momentum, then pull up into level flight.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

sneakyfrog posted:

what about the turtles friend

Can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

Nothing like a thick NY pretzel.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Another sports fans photo for study: 1970s crowd at a Florida State football game

That man's hat is too small.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Come on, sport!

I ain't your sport, friendo.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Yeah. Dead puppies aren’t much fun.