Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Nope, this is purely Midwest USA. One has been undergoing soil cleanup of decades of herbicides and mercury contamination, and will be going through further remediation soon to return the land to its natural state. There is a lot of wetland in the area so that may be part of the plan, though I don’t know for sure. In any case, you love to see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Pheasant, ptarmigan, plover; seriously you could have just not embarrassed yourself op

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

AlmightyBob posted:

The first time I ever heard Closer by Nine Imch Nails was on the bus in junior high and I turned to me friend and asked who that was, and I misheard him so for a couple months I thought they were the Giant Snails

Doesn’t help that the cover of the single was a picture of a coiled-up millipede so you could maybe misread as a giant snail if you don’t have a good enough look at it

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I remember when Listerine was sold in a heavy glass bottle wrapped in a paper cylinder :corsair: The guy in the TikTok is right, the original Listerine is no joke.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Insert the neck of the bottle, and then get a mini-mallet and Gallagher it.

People in the first 3 rows will be aborted.

As Listerine was still sold in glass bottles when Gallagher’s career peaked, this would have ended up differently from what you probably expect

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Gentlemen, get her some pine-scented Lysol douche, for when you don’t want to put the gin and tonic down just because she’s being ravenous

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

The Boer wouldn’t pay any fines anyway, he will not see any repercussions for what he does or does not do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

It’s not a Supra, it’s a GR86, which has a base price of $30k. Moreover, it’s an older one so it probably went for less than that.