Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Oh. Bad flashbacks there man, stop it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Blues Brothers 2020

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Picking out a ring for his sweetie pie

It's a Real Doll

Hmm do I reply "no ring" or "no poo poo"?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Good to hear Count Floyd again

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Powaqoatse posted:

hold on, there's that joke

I like my whiskey like I like my women
12 years old and mixed up with coke

:[

See I was never satisfyingly amused by this "joke", surely if a female is 12 years old then she doesn't count as a woman? Besides, the amount of 12 year olds "mixed up with coke" is probably very small, despite what Drew Barrymore says. They would have to have (a) the knowledge and desire for "coke", and (b) the wherewithall to obtain said "coke" either by finance or service. The intersection of both points is not common widespread practice.

But that's not the issue, perhaps the first line should read "I like my whiskey like I like my girls", or even better "I like my whiskey in the way that I prefer little girls". That way the intent has been stated with no linguistic embarrassment or confusion.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

Presumably if a 12 year old is mixed up with coke it's because that's a common form of control used by sex traffickers. Not because she just loves cocaine and mows lawns for coke money.

Couldn't they use something cheaper? Come on, it's not the 80's anymore.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Only some kinds

And usually theyre also the rear end in a top hat groupers that grow to massive size.

Massive rear end in a top hat gropers?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

How are they going to collect the avocado on toast all the way from China??

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell three of my highest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited edition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put them on the ground. I wouldn't loving care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own-well being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Istari posted:

Beavers aren't common everywhere.

Not on this forum!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I.C. posted:

I would like to go to Dollywood one day. Dolly Parton is very clever and a nice person.

And some people say she's just a big pair of tits.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I think Jolene is... problematic.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I don't know if anyone remembers our Dolly in 90s romcom "Straight Talk" where Dolly played Shirley, a sassy radio psychologist. At the climax of the film, listeners were asked to "honk their horn for Shirley" to get her job back or some stupid poo poo. The love interest (James Woods?) and Dolly, sorry Shirley faced off in the street and he solemnly reached through the car window and gave her a good loud toot. Hilarious and touching, surely.

Oh and at one point someone questioned her credentials and she said "well I studied at Screw U" which I thought was pretty funny. And sassy.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

whiteyfats posted:

Jolene is a great song. :colbert: fight me irl

I promise you a bandaging, pardner

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

kid looks thrilled

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Elias_Maluco posted:

Some new pizza border options available in Brazil

piled high, melt the cheese, etc

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

I would sooner attend a hoedown!

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Canned Panda posted:

This is from my friend's video they took of their flooded sidewalk. It's wild seeing it randomly popping up here.

Your friends are fishies??

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

Who gives a poo poo?

Dude was a first responder during 9/11 and twerked during the Pride Parade while on duty.

He's more of a man, regardless of who he fucks, than anyone posting in this thread.

Go back to Tumblr.

nah he was a total gaybo

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMgFPB6IokI I bet someone else has already posted this right?

Doubt it, no-one watched Anchorman 2

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Female mallard, they have the purple wing bars.

They're green headed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xIrkTVTQ1s

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

The Bananana posted:

Theyre... um... British prome.. ministers(?)

Clement Attlee, Clem the gem they called him..... biggest loving sex symbol the country ever loving produced

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Gromit posted:

That would certainly explain why our version of that sitcom didn't go well overseas.

Well I mean, George so called "corpsegrinder" Fisher hasn't eaten out a dead chick that was hosed to death with a shovel so I can't really take Cannibal Corpse seriously now. 

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Cindy Shitbird posted:

I didn't know James Brown was a goon!

ahem, Chuck Berry

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

born:
30s-40s: bombed by Nazis
50s-70s: bummed by priests
80s: playground injuries
90s: bored to death
00s: outraged to death
10s: run over by Nazis

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Many thanks for posting this, we've been down this road before..... but what THE gently caress is on this pizza? Is it nappy brown sauce, chicken, liquid cheese and corn? Or grated cheese and mayonnaise? Or.... cabbage and sour cream? I just don't know

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

That's a bit too good to be true. I call shenanigans from these 2 famous comedians

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Facebook Aunt posted:

Sorry for your loss. I assume she's dead now.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti... 

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

so hot in here

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Aw man now I gotta go read the whole Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes thread again. See y'all in 20-30 minutes

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Olaf The Stout posted:

"...the former American Idol winner’s seven-part suite reportedly paints a rich sonic tapestry that utilizes analog synthesizer riffs, 12-string guitar arpeggios, and pastoral flute accompaniment. In addition, Underwood’s copious lyrics take listeners deep into a richly imagined alternate realm known as the Gridiron, a medieval world populated by monstrous linebackers, scantily clad harlequin dancers, and winged footballs...."

Thank you.

I just cracked up at "mellotron"

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Good to see Talking Heads working on new material

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Data Graham posted:

I grew up thinking it was normal for high school kids to wear hats that looked like crowns

Well I guess at one time they did?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopee_cap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Marcade posted:

Wait, I thought I was supposed to shoot the guy with skittles, not shoot him with skittles.

You just made me laugh about a tragic dead guy.... now that's true comedy.