Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Captain Internet posted:

My fav part of that video is watching the three defenders stack up in the slot leaving that dude time to just pick a corner. Like goalie doesn't challenge, defenders don't even stick check him until the shot is already in the net.

I think my favorite part is how lackadaisical it is. Like look at his follow through. Not a care in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

I need this in my life.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
In case you were all wondering Antti Raanta now has the best pads in the NHL:

They looked fantastic with the road whites.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Carver posted:

It's time for war, hockey war

He can't have a crazier stare than Dan Girardi.

E:

Jovial Cow fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Mar 7, 2017

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Levitate posted:

I'm actually pretty sure I read somewhere that Torts doesn't drink

e: and cool now Lundqvist and Nash are injured

Zipay posted:

Halverson hadn’t arrived in time for the morning skate, so assistant coach Darryl Williams borrowed some of Lundqvist’s equipment to man one crease while the Swede watched with a smile from behind the glass.

“Hey, we scored on the power play,” Brandon Pirri said afterward.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/hockey/rangers/henrik-lundqvist-rick-nash-out-for-rangers-vs-hurricanes-1.13233717

Maybe this was the spark we needed.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hank's recovery is apparently going well, he's resumed skating already. This is wonderful news.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Maybe this should be a bit like a high sticking double minor. Sure if you slash the guy maybe it's nothing but if you explode his finger maybe you should sit a game.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Did Lack get carted off in full gear? That must have been awkward as hell getting him on there and later cutting/getting it all off him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Furnaceface posted:

So I was having a fun argument/discussion with my dad about how the playoffs are shaping up. The only things we could agree on are that the Rangers are somehow getting no attention and the most likely team to win the East and that the Blackhawks are probably going to get upset in the first round.

I hope we are wrong because a Ducks/Rags SCF would be almost as bad as the Kings/Rags one.

If only RAS shared your optimism. I think we all expect to go down in flames again. The defense is real bad. We need to get lucky and start clicking soon.

• Locked thread