Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

DuhSal posted:

I have this sinking feeling Lou is going to sign him to an extension this off season.

First they brought in Roman Polak and I said nothing for I am not a GM. Then they brought in Matt Martin and I said nothing for I am not an ex-NHLer. Then they brought in Ben Smith and I said nothing for I am not an analyst. Then they came for Corrado, but there was no one left to speak for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

Koopa Kid posted:

The Bruins had every right to sweep the Leafs back in 2013, but instead the Leafs pushed the series as far as it could possibly go. Then it ended the way it did, so maybe we should just accept and love the inevitable curb stompings.

I'd much rather they have gotten swept than how that series went.

Technetium
Oct 26, 2006

TRILOBITE TECHNICIAN
QUITE POSSIBLY GAY

One thing to note with the all the Zach Hyman bashing and his points total compared to Matthews is that Hyman doesn't get any power play time, where Matthews has picked up about 20 of his 55 points. At 5v5 Matthews has 35, Hyman has 22, which seems perfectly reasonable.

• Locked thread