Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVkDBNgs59c

Quincey can score though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Demand should be up now that the leafs aren't the worst team in the league anymore. Fans can afford to pay a little more now since they don't have to throw their jerseys onto the ice.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I think Crosby will. 6 in the next 15 games seems reasonable. He might be the only one though.

I could see Marchand, Tarasenko, or Malkin getting there too, but they all need 8. Malkin and Marchand have been so good lately though that I could see them pulling it off. Haven't seen enough of Laine to say either way. I don't think anyone else with 30+ goals will make it.

I would say Pacioretty has a good chance too.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Schlesische posted:

Patches could potentially get up to 40, but the Habs just seem to be struggling to ignite their offence and the 1C is still up in the air.

Yeah, but Pacioretty has been the habs offence for the last couple months. Besides playing through an injury to start the season, he's looked better than he ever has. (And with the way the habs are playing he'll have plenty of chances for empty net goals.)

Last year I wasn't sure about giving him the C, but he's earned it this year.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

HappyHippo posted:

How did Paul Byron suddenly become good this year?

He's still fast and now he's getting better at actually scoring.

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Powershift posted:

Boston only has 9 games left to the islander's 10, is only up by 2 points, and is 3 games into a losing streak. Are they even going to make the playoffs?

Meanwhile, habs are 10-3-1 under Julien. :getin:

edit: 10-4-1...

Spelling Mitsake fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Has anyone played Old Time Hockey yet? Is it worth the 15bux?

It's pretty clunky, not awful or anything, but nothing special. The devs seem to be listening to feedback pretty actively, so maybe patches will make it better?

• Locked thread