Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle

Look Around You posted:

Murray isn't going to vegas. Pens will buy fleury out if they can't trade him.

Serious question, if Fleury were to get hurt somehow to the point that he was still injured in June, what does that do to that plan? Presumably that's the worst case scenario at this point, just wondering what would happen. Although I'm guessing this is where people say that Pittsburgh would just make a deal with Vegas somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle

derp posted:

In conclusion, stop all your dreaming Schneider is here to stay.

Only 90s kids will remember

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle

Kalenn Istarion posted:

:sigh:

At least it wasn't against a poo poo team like after ~gonefishinggate~

It just struck me this morning that Hayden is the first player to score his first goal against the "St Pats" in almost a century. That's kinda neato.

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I think you should either win or lose and it doesn't matter how you won or lost. No loser points.

I will never understand how people can look at old hockey, and how if the game ended tied, both teams got a point. And then look at new hockey, which works literally the exact same way except now there's a tiebreaker for an extra point. And based on that say the extra point goes to the team that loses the tiebreaker.

Oh wait yes I can, it's entirely fans of teams who have generally been good to great since it was introduced.

Edit: recognizing of course that my opinion is probably shaped for the same reason but in reverse.

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Except that's not what happened since you didn't get a point for losing in OT before.

Fair enough. OT I'm less annoyed about since it is (mostly) still "hockey". I guess that was a dumb rant that can be summed up as "gently caress the shootout".

• Locked thread