Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MononcQc posted:

the new theory is that Habs are getting rid of players for the league. Notable example who ended their NHL career in montreal:

- John Scott
- George Parros
- George Laraque

Maybe Ott is next on the list.

I have a theory. Bergevin is retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

I like you, FAS, but I didn't see the game because I was finding out the girl I thought was into me wasn't :suicide: and :laffo: what the hell happened on that Atkinson/Saad 2-on-0 breakaway?

Saad tried to steal and him and Atkinson both broke down the ice before Saad had the puck. Luckily it went right back to the defense, who shot it up the middle of the ice to Atkinson. It was luck, honestly. Could've been really bad if Philly had gotten the puck back.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Mar 14, 2017

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DJExile posted:

Flyers Defense is what happened :manning:

~MY GIRLFRIEND~ is not a sports person by any means, but one lazy Saturday we were channel surfing and I asked her if she wanted to see one period of the Flyers game. She knows nothing about hockey and I told her I wouldn't say anything for 10 minutes and just let her absorb what she could and see how she liked it.

5 minutes in I hear "this... is actually pretty awesome."

E: Tonight's Jets/Devils game has been rescheduled to March 28th.

be careful. My wife was this exact same way and then wanted to watch it all the time and started to think she was an expert and it turned into having to listen to lovely hockey opinions during every game. The bloom came off that rose fast.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Jackets should win so we can see the really awkward parade ride where Tortorella tries to figure out why he's sharing a car with Urban Meyer.

• Locked thread