Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Aphrodite posted:

I heard it's free dog whistle night at the Bell Center.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Flyinglemur posted:

No one wants a PJ Stock jersey on the cheap? I would say that I was surprised but I like you people and don't want to lie to you.

Trade you for a metal sign. (I'll make it when I can get to it. Work is crazy. Might take a week or two.)

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Geman is Russian? What's next, cats are dogs and flyers win shootouts?!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Flyinglemur posted:

Deal. Check your PMs

HAHA just noticed you don't have PMs. You can email me at gopens25 at the yahoos and we can discuss.

Email sent

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Josh Ho-sang getting good ice time, time on PP, overtime, and a spot in the shootout. And he looks alright doing it! :eyepop:

So, wait, does this head coach know you're supposed to have the kids rot on the 4th line? Why can't Doug Weight do that!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Division winner should be guaranteed a playoff spot, but not necessarily a 1/2 spot. All playoff spots are filled in by point order. If you want a wildcard spot, playing the 8/9 teams, whatever. Don't care. (Though if would be funny for an 8th seed division winner to get booted by a team from a stronger division lol).

Also, give us 3 point regulation win. C'mon, NHL. Seriously.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

This reminds me of "Jarome! It's me! Olli! I'm back!"

I think someone in here had that as an avatar/text?

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Zybl0re posted:

Yeah, calling penalties seems like the most obvious change to make. Just enforce the rules that already exist.

Nothing pisses me off more than the insane amounts of interference and obstruction on dump ins. You dumped the puck in? Lemme take this opportunity to skate out of my lane, right in front of you, give you a bear hug as the other D goes to get the puck. Sorry, lol!

Every team does it, some players are very good at it, and it almost never gets called.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

6 OR 12 YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE. Anything else is impossible!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

I don't give a gently caress about scoring, really. I just have this idea that if penalties were called consistently, players might tend to refrain from those penalized actions. In the case of the interference, if defenders didn't piggyback on every dump in, you might get some more exciting plays when players rush in and dump the puck to the corner.

I don't care about more penalties, I care about more skillful, exciting hockey.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Today I got some stuff in the mail. I wasn't expecting things so soon. FlyingLemur is cool, I have another jersey, and I encourage more weird trades for stuff.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Ho-Sang to Tavares has me rock hard busting through my jorts.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

grack posted:

Stephane Auger.

The man who gave Frans Nielsen a game misconduct. Gross.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Jaroslav Halak recalled from Bridgeport.

Earlier this year with the Islanders he had a .904 Sv% and a 3.23 GAA. In the AHL he's posted a .925 Sv% 2.15 GAA. Maybe he won't be terrible?

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Rotten Cookies posted:

Jaroslav Halak recalled from Bridgeport.

Earlier this year with the Islanders he had a .904 Sv% and a 3.23 GAA. In the AHL he's posted a .925 Sv% 2.15 GAA. Maybe he won't be terrible?

https://twitter.com/StapeNewsday/status/844914107774095362

lol

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Surprised nobody's thought of making a women's league before!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Chad Sexington posted:

Hopefully the Vegas arena is easier to get to from the strip than it is to go from Miami to Sunrise. Even when I lived in Florida and they were giving out free tickets to anyone with a driver's license, it was like, "Eh, the traffic though..."

The arena is right on the strip, but I believe it also has an entrance from the highway?

• Locked thread