Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
mats zuccarello is the cool man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTgPv-jFbNg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
josh ho-sang scored his first nhl goal tonight and he is very cool, and also good. also, tanner glass scored a goal and an assist tonight and he is not cool, nor is he good

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
tanner glass in fact scored his goal tonight pretty much strictly because he fell down, which caused him to be deserted, which allowed him to be open in front for a rebound. honestly if that had been on purpose that would have been a clever move, but it was not on purpose because he is tanner glass

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

Ginette Reno posted:

Why is he still in the league

he also had a 51% corsi last night!!!

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES
Glanner Tass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a false
Mar 5, 2009

I DECIDE
WHO LIVES
AND WHO DIES

weird that no one picks grabner. i understand maybe taking raanta over him but i wouldn't pick holden or lindberg. also pretty nice coup to get brodin for free

• Locked thread