Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kale
May 14, 2010

What the gently caress when did we end up with Steve Ott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Hey HAS turns out Emelin sucks. My God I had like no idea. :psypop:

But seriously what are the upsides at this point. He can be physical but not too physical cause he has a plate in his face (not that it's scaring many top players cause they can just dance around him), he insists on taking the body instead of the puck every single time it's loose in front of the net possibly because he can barely stickhandle at an NHL level anyway, he's slow as poo poo bordering on pylon status AND takes the dumbest D-Zone penalties because of all of the above. It's like 50/50 the Habs are gonna get scored on any time he's out for a shift but no we gotta trade Pateryn and Tinordi away and give this guy the ice time and now we have gently caress all in St. Johns.

Kale
May 14, 2010

gently caress Emelin man. If he's not playing maybe we make it to OT even against a very good team.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Gotta love Hockey coaches sticking to the traditions. Like everyone saw Emelin's performance lately, saw Julien's reaction in New York, know what kind of coach he is and that Emelin is out tonight but nobody official is going to say it until the absolute last moment it's allowed. Way to throw Boucher off.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Loving the fact that McDavid will be in the playoffs :canada:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Habs clinching playoff spots while I'm burning the midnight oil at work. I couldn't even watch it cause fuckers had the Leafs game on the TV instead.

• Locked thread