Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Flyinglemur posted:

No one wants a PJ Stock jersey on the cheap? I would say that I was surprised but I like you people and don't want to lie to you.

I was thinking it might come in handy but then I was like "nah I'll just go to the hardware store and buy a new mop instead"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I was out so I didn't get to watch the Habs game last night but put on the highlights when I finally crawled onto my couch in a drunken stupor. Did they actually play well or was the score just an indication that Hank seemed to be just as drunk as me on some of those goals?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Well they say better lucky than good, but in this case I'm glad Habs were both.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Not NHL but uhhhhhhh

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/goalie-annapolis-valley-quintuple-overtime-playoff-game-halifax-1.4013030

Goalie makes 86 saves but loses game in quintuple overtime

quote:

Cole McLaren, 17, of the Valley Wildcats made 49 of his saves in overtime but his team lost the game 2-1.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Mar 8, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

RC Cola posted:

The worst noise in the world is a plate laser cutting 3/8 tool and jig with pvc on top fyi

What I think happened is that you meant to type "a Don Cherry monologue" but you somehow hit a bunch of other random keys on your keyboard by accident.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Someone is going to look at the score and say that the Habs finally found their scoring and I'm just going to make this face :smugjones:

THANK YOU GOALIE CAREY

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I don't know how to embed it so:

http://i.imgur.com/RlxF6dM.gifv

edit: Oh it did it by itself. Good.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

What's Hjalmarsson so upset about?

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Emelin is as elite at being bad as Carey is at being good.

Together they cancel each other out and lead to a lot of goals.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Duke Chin posted:

muuhahahahahah let chaos reign eternal

World -> upside down

But seriously, I dislike the guy but I'd love to have him on my team :unsmith:

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Mar 16, 2017

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Oh my god my entire face hurts just looking at that shot.

I can't even --

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

On the bright side Emelin wasn't in pairings at practice today, reportedly, so maybe Julien is finally wising up.

And my phone autocorrected "emelin" to "smelling" today when I tweeted the same. I had to think twice about whether I wanted to correct it or not because it has a point.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I'm waffling between CBJ and Preds for my west team this year. At the same time I actually don't care that much so I'll see which team emerges victorious.

And hopefully gets crushed by the Habs in SCF. Whatever, let a man dream.

ElwoodCuse posted:

Melnyk is right, there is no benefit at all to teams having guys go play in the Olympics

Don't care because I want it.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Kilza posted:

Good news! Columbus is an East team! You no longer need to waffle between the two.

Yeah I always think it isn't for some reason, my bad.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Ahh yes, Habs only face one playoff bound team in the home stretch, time to make a stateme--*lose to Detroit*

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

RC Cola posted:

Cats good

(and cool)

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Please trade Emelin for this dog ASAP, thanks

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

The black colour indicates games which Montreal will lose :eng101:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I stopped going to Bell Centre because I don't live in Montreal.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Jamwad Hilder posted:

It's hard to say what's up with the Bruins.

Who can say what's up, but I'm certainly glad they thought it was Julien :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I do agree that Emelin is an idiot.

• Locked thread