Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Jordan7hm posted:

I'm shocked Philly did a bad job of getting good play out of a defenceman.

Is it just me or has that drat wayward son song been stuck in anyone else's head since this thread went up too?

It wasnt, but now it is, thanks for that. It can go in bouncing around in my head with Renegade which has been stuck their since the Stadium Series game, and the Wii Shop music. (That got stuck in my head because someone said the Switch has no E-shop music.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

https://streamable.com/iv0op

Kinda glad the Pens didn't pay whatever the Blues wanted for Shattenkirk, it was probably something dumb like Sprong or Jake.

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Mike_V posted:

lol this is a stupid data point to say you didn't want Shatty

Well, the Pens are broken and still winning, and the only thing I've seen about him since the trade was this lovely hit which may get him suspended. Ergo, I'm glad the didn't spend whatever the Blues wanted. (Plus if he was on the Pens he'd probably be broken too.)

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

Sundqvist just got injured by being boarded at the end on an AHL game with no penalty because the AHL still insists that one referee works. I'm glad the injury curse includes the minor league Pens as well.

• Locked thread