Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I hope this doesn't get lost in all the trade stuff, but it's time to get creative goons:

I have the following items that I don't need anymore. I don't want money for them, I want you to get creative. I will accept trades, humiliating public acts, whatever you see fit that is worthy of these great and wonderful items (I know realistically a flaming bag of cat poo - a small one at that - is probably the going rate, but maybe someone really wants this for some kind of reason). That last time I did this I got a kick rear end personalized art project from Stickarts - am excited to see if I get any offers here. So without further adieu...who wants these babies?

BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!

The hat looks a little dusty but that's just because its a little dusty. The jersey is in great shape, the only blemish is a small stain near the Koho patch on the left sleeve. The hat is also in great shape and comes from a Lice-free head.

So let's do this...tell me what you would do for these fine hockey items. I will pay for shipping to the US and Canada as well as APO/FPO. And who knows...this kind of thing usually comes with some surprise feebies (like a keychain or Steve Ott).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Matt Zerella posted:

Good luck clearing out some Stock, Flyinglemur

I see what you did there and I like it

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
No one wants a PJ Stock jersey on the cheap? I would say that I was surprised but I like you people and don't want to lie to you.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Rotten Cookies posted:

Trade you for a metal sign. (I'll make it when I can get to it. Work is crazy. Might take a week or two.)

Deal. Check your PMs

HAHA just noticed you don't have PMs. You can email me at gopens25 at the yahoos and we can discuss.

• Locked thread