Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Infidel Castro posted:

I want PK to low-five with Price after every goal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

PK will be a UFA on July 1st, 2023. The Habs have 2,312 days to fire Bergevin.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
I fell down a youtube hole after watching that clip of Churla. Watch this clip of Mickey Redmond fawn over Ciccarelli for sucker punch.

https://youtu.be/F2k6LMugIAE

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Bring back banana blades. As long as they aren't sharpened to point let players do whatever they want to their sticks.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

People care entirely too much about numbers.

If he didn't have 'character issues' and was white, people would be saying what classy move it was to honor Lemieux.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Auger has a a wikipedia page.

Like two thirds of it is under the heading "Controversy" and it doesn't even include one of the shittier "intent to blow" calls I've ever seen. He was a lovely ref.

deoju fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

fits posted:

https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/845289596854394880

will he hire another private investigator to look into the assassination of marc methot by the coward sidney crosby

"He's a whiner...:argh: He hurt my player and should be suspended!:qq:" Literally in the same breath.

Slashes worse than that happen every game without a penalty.

deoju fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Mar 24, 2017

• Locked thread