Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Josh Ho-Sang is really fun to watch and incredibly confident in doing wild things with the puck on his stick, but he made the right play and lots of good passes tonight with no glaring turnovers so he gets a plus for his NHL debut.

Also the Islanders won so he is also obviously a positive locker room presence and worth keeping around for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

I think the red wings are not cool because they took Frans Nielsen and are a really bad team so they are currently ruining him and wasting the rest of his career

Free the Frans

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Rotten Cookies posted:

Ho-Sang to Tavares has me rock hard busting through my jorts.

Ho-Sang has been better than I ever hoped he could be in these first few games, really establishing himself as a guy who can be a top 6 player for a long time.

I need more drop passes in my life and Ho-Sang is here to deliver

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Powershift posted:

Stay safe islanders, sid the slasher is on the ice :ohdear:

Double glove, wear two cups, do what you gotta do.

hopefully he targets Brock Nelson or Thomas Hickey as tonight's guy to murder live on ice

Just keep your blood stained hands away from Tavares or Ho Sang

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

crosby hasn't attempted to murder anyone yet but don't worry, the NHL is still firmly in the Penguins' corner tonight

https://twitter.com/RTaub_/status/8...23post129900215

"goaltender interference" on this play that Fleury wouldn't have saved if no one else was on the ice

Also any contact that occurred was from a player outside of the crease who was pushed into Fleury by a penguin d man

But of course, none of that matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

The Isles still managed to win in a shootout despite that disallowed goal. So they get the 2 points they deserve but lose the ROW if it comes down to that.

God is (somewhat) good

• Locked thread