Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFq6bblau0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
The Sedins used to play on a line with Burrows for years, I'm pretty sure he knows how their cycling works.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I'm right hand dominant and a right handed shot. I started playing hockey when I was 8, and I always, always held my stick about 4 inches down, with my right hand, so I could always move my left hand to the top of the stick immediately.

Every coach I've ever had, up until Midget AAA, tried to get me to play as a leftie, and then when they immediately saw how bad I was at it, just went "ehhh that works for you"

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Hey have any of you guys gone and seen the Goon sequel and is it any good? I didn't even know they were making one then today saw an ad going "now playing"

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Furnaceface posted:

I liked it.

Also there was a split second during a crowd shot where Im visible so that makes it movie of the year 2017.

Can you nominate people for oscars online?

Also cool, thanks!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
The town next to me has a Mennonite private school. It's currently run by an Indian dude. A bunch of girls I played hockey with growing up went there, basically as long as you just say you love Jesus they'd let you in.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

xzzy posted:

The important question is did his pads survive or did the EMT's get enthusiastic with their scissors?

Eddie Lack, unlike basically every other goalie ever, likes his pads super stiff and gets new sets multiple times a year, I don't think it would bother him if they cut them off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Koopa Kid posted:

Randy Carlyle had Jay McClement stand in front of Ovechkin on the PP the entire game once, actually. The Leafs did lose, yes.

Good* PK coaches

• Locked thread