Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Jamesman posted:

I'm the Statue of Liberty cowering behind the curtain.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The Repo Man posted:

The two lead actresses from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid dress up as their characters, Kobayashi and Tohru.

Holy poo poo, Tamura really does look like a real-life Kobayashi, it's uncanny :stare:

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs
^^^^^No joke. Kinda spooky.

The Repo Man posted:

The two lead actresses from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid dress up as their characters, Kobayashi and Tohru.

Awesome cosplay of a surprisingly heartwarming and fun show.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Found on Imgur: Garth Vader

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hremsfeld posted:

I find your faith to be EXCELLENT

Jxforema
Sep 23, 2005
long live the Space Pope

Hremsfeld posted:

No cattle prod, 3/10

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

Not flat-chested enough 2/10
:goonsay:

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

I know Leeloo was barefoot when she was wearing that, but drat that's gotta get really uncomfortable really quickly.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Hremsfeld posted:

I know Leeloo was barefoot when she was wearing that, but drat that's gotta get really uncomfortable really quickly.

Barefoot isn't that bad actually. I went barefoot except for in bathrooms pretty much for nearly 2 years in college in downtown Atlanta and it was fine.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

L0cke17 posted:

Barefoot isn't that bad actually. I went barefoot except for in bathrooms pretty much for nearly 2 years in college in downtown Atlanta and it was fine.

Did you carry shoes with you just so you could go in to bathrooms

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pissy bathroom floors are probably cleaner than sidewalks.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Count Uvula posted:

Did you carry shoes with you just so you could go in to bathrooms

I kept a pair of flipflops in my pocket or backpack.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

L0cke17 posted:

I kept a pair of flipflops in my pocket or backpack.

i wonder if you could have kept them somewhere more convenient.

Hmm.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Must've raised a few eyebrows when you said "pass me my backpack, I need to take a poo poo."

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/MagumaUsagi/status/853039668706672640

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Things I've learned over the years cosplaying:

Pockets.

Do you have pockets?

YOU BETTER HAVE POCKETS.

Ok, if your costume allows it.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

iospace posted:

Pockets.

Do you have pockets?

YOU BETTER HAVE POCKETS.

My WW2 uniform has too many pockets and I always misplace my keys and wallet.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

LingcodKilla posted:

My WW2 uniform has too many pockets and I always misplace my keys and wallet.

If you think that's bad just imagine what it's like for people cosplaying as a Rob Liefeld character. So many pouches ...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
If you're going to attend a con dressed as a Fallout character all kitted out to battle post-apocalyptic mutants then maybe catch a cab or something instead of walking through town wearing a gas mask and combat gear

Grande Prairie RCMP draw firearms in response to man dressed as video game character

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

iospace posted:

Pockets.

Do you have pockets?

YOU BETTER HAVE POCKETS.

I have a thing called a Gadget Pack that is super convenient for my costumes (all have large coats) and means I don't need no pockets. One of my brothers-in-law uses one on construction sites as well. It's really drat hard to find now since The North Face made a backpack called Gadget Pack. It came up on the SyFy show Face Off a few years ago, but I couldn't find the links to the drat thing on Google. One of the contestants made his own small pack that looks kind of tacticool, like a side arm gun holster with multiple pouches, so he could carry a bunch of different make-up tools and save some time during the final prep.

Edit: I found a version by Think-Geek. I can't find the SyFy link anymore, but it's the exact same thing. It's pretty comfortable to wear, and amazing for conventions. I'll look through my old online receipts and see if I can find a link to the Gadget Pack.

The Repo Man has a new favorite as of 11:12 on Apr 15, 2017

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you're going to attend a con dressed as a Fallout character all kitted out to battle post-apocalyptic mutants then maybe catch a cab or something instead of walking through town wearing a gas mask and combat gear

Grande Prairie RCMP draw firearms in response to man dressed as video game character

The grocery bag makes it

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

If you think that's bad just imagine what it's like for people cosplaying as a Rob Liefeld character. So many pouches ...

In talks with some friends, we decided that this guy is probably the dedicated Personals Caddy. Those pouches probably have all his friend's keys and phones in there.

And probably a full emergency cosplay repair kit.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Cleretic posted:

In talks with some friends, we decided that this guy is probably the dedicated Personals Caddy. Those pouches probably have all his friend's keys and phones in there.

And probably a full emergency cosplay repair kit.

I enjoy utility cosplay, like so:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Their feet aren't obscured by clouds or debris.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/SEGAbits/status/853596827840544768

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

If you see the Easter Eggman out on your lawn, that motherfucker is stealing eggs and you need to go kick his rear end.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Who the gently caress is Eggman and why is he cosplaying Dr Robotnik?

And we've gone like 2 pages without any weird derails in Properly Acknowledging Attractive People, nice work.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/1vcfBJH.mp4

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

And we've gone like 2 pages without any weird derails in Properly Acknowledging Attractive People, nice work.

Nooo, you jinxed it!

See? Very next post, the most prolific erotic friend fiction author of our time.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Mad Dragon posted:

Their feet aren't obscured by clouds or debris.

:thurman:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Elfface posted:

See? Very next post, the most prolific erotic friend fiction author of our time.

Say Nothing has been posting sexy cosplay for pages now, I guess as some sort of attempt to trick people into commenting and getting probated :v:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Say Nothing has been posting sexy cosplay for pages now, I guess as some sort of attempt to trick people into commenting and getting probated :v:

have you not seen Say Nothing post anywhere else? he's basically a content-aggregation bot that occasionally bugs out and has an opinion

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

While we're on the subject, what ever happened to Princess Toadstool and why can't Metroid crawl

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Alaois posted:

have you not seen Say Nothing post anywhere else? he's basically a content-aggregation bot that occasionally bugs out and has an opinion

Say Nothing is the only thing keeping this dead forum alive.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Beep boop.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

bad cosplay best cosplay