Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
It's always nice to see good couples cosplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Captain Invictus posted:

she's dressed as a mound of lumpy, misshapen penises???

Mods, change my penis' name to "Big Thunder Mountain" tia.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

SiKboy posted:

Wasnt it previously named "Its a small world"?

"Splash Mountain"

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

LingcodKilla posted:

Mr Toads wild ride.

Come at me.
I wanted to use that one

Tower of Terror

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Slinky Dog Dash

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.
Boneyard

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That is a amazing :allears:. Just out of curiosity, is that actually street-legal with the doors just gone like that?

No, he needs side mirrors for that. It's a common Jeep mod to relocate the mirrors from the doors to the body for that reason.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I tracked down the original 1997 WIRED article where that story originated and it just raises more questions

https://www.wired.com/1997/03/ff-reboot/

:wtc:

Playing devil's advocate, if they were doing "Marilyn Monroe singing happy birthday" I can see where they might not want to do that. No idea where they were going with hockey though.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

:10bux: says one of the censor board people had a teenager who told them that was the hip new kid slang

"How can I get out of watching the Canucks lose another game?"

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Bussamove posted:

The only thing marking it as a spoiler at all is you saying it’s a spoiler. Clothes are not a drat spoiler!

Especially with the creative license afforded to cosplay. I wouldn't assume a spoiler if I saw Harry Potter wearing a Slytherin robe, for example.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to finish watching Dragon Ball Super because apparently Goku's final form is a sexy black lady.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Hyperlynx posted:

Wait... what? :psyduck:

I think I've missed a few steps here. Golbat-with-fishnet-legs was already a thing, and that's what she's riffing off? She wasn't just going straight to Sexy Pokemon, Jessica Nigri style, right? In which case wtf is Golbat-with-fishnet-legs a thing?

Sometimes people make things that are intentionally stupid, like DickButt.

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Gnome de plume posted:

looks like it's still up, seems like there are copycat accounts so that could be it

I didn't even notice the one linked above has an extra "y"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

ikanreed posted:

I have a Samoyed named Okami and I still feel bad for that dog.

Because there are a bunch of people not petting them?