Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

From the guy who did the rad Hulkbuster previously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

From a local con

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Can we do like a hellban thing where Goat and Snatch Duster are the only ones who can see each other's posts?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mary Poppins, ya'll!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You people act like we aren't living in the future

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I like that snatch uses examples of people "being creepy" that happened AFTER he posted as an example of why he posted. I guess not only is he a glorious White Knight for all the internet damsels but he's also a psychic.

Snatch is a crazy person good job owning them

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TunaSpleen posted:

I don't think it's pointless. The way I see it, imagine you spent hundreds of hours hand-carving a Batman suit out of EVA foam and Worbla. Every detail down to perfection, and hours upon hours mastering the paint job and weathering. You bought a 3D printer and learned how to use it just so you could make some Batarangs. Now imagine you're certain you'll win the Advanced category when all of a sudden, some guy in a store-bought rubber Batman suit drives up in an actual Batmobile and wins two awards. Like, he's not even at the competition level anymore; he could easily charge money exhibiting that vehicle at conventions. That's what the D.va mech felt like to me, and I wasn't even competing against it.

If a dude showed up in an actual batmobile that he built from scratch in his garage I wouldn't exactly hold a grudge

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Went to the Vancouver Fan Expo last weekend and saw some cool stuff

Borderlands. The picture didn't really do it justice, their cel-shaded makeup was really great

Trace and D.Va

Old School Electro

Tank Girl. Unfortunately my picture cut a lot off because she had some cool details. Also it was built over a power wheels car of some sort so she could actually drive it

Star Lord and Gamora

Awesome Galactus. He said it took him about 2 months, and most of it was the helmet which is some kind of fabricated aluminium.

We had to get a picture with him for obvious reasons

And my kid's favourite part, got to meet the "real" Ghostbusters and try out some of their equipment.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I really hope the tape is part of the costume and it's not just mid build, it really works with it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BleEW8VlVGV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=veqxw752qell

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Went to the Vancouver Fan Expo today and decided to test out my son's Halloween costume. The hair didn't really work out but I think it gets the point across

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Don’t forget the companion piece

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah that's Zach King, he does a lot of CG/editing stuff like that, he's really cool

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pastry of the Year posted:

I don't read this thread, but this post was reported, and I'm not probing it this time, but if I did, it would be because this joke has been driven into the grounnnnnnnnnnd; the fun-policing here is just too lazy and easily-dunked-upon to be an Offense.

still, knock it off, Brane Genious

Ok but to be fair

RareAcumen posted:

14 when the show started and she was still human but I don't really think demons age like humans so either 14 or 16 when the show gets moving.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Has some strong Kaiju vibes for sure, Hedorah or Biolentte maybe?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

sebmojo posted:

i feel like im watching an entirely new fetish be born

Turn on your monitor

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TaurusTorus posted:

You can make a horse pope in CK2, and horses can be neither good nor evil.

https://youtu.be/VNhhz1yYk2U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I can't figure out a way to embed instagram videos but here