Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Going through some old photos, here's some from the Calgary Comic Expo 2018:

Bonus:
These two images were taken sequentially at 20x zoom freehand with no editing/cropping. Just thought it was strange while organizing my photos, like some bizzaro transformation sequence.

Come And See has a new favorite as of 20:24 on Sep 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Calgary Comic Expo 2019:

(His costume wasn't anything special, but his impression of Klaes Ashford from The Expanse was so bang-on perfect it was scary)

Come And See has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Sep 19, 2021

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

It's not winter right now. But it easily can be.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

That's great. I frickin love Aggretsuko and your accessories are fantastic.

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1204445234098253824?s=20

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5QvXR7cFVs

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Is that an actual cosplay of something or just a fancy fursuit?

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

also, what is your av from, I always forget the name of the drat thing, I just remember it playing on Adult Swim during a "music videos that are animated" segment they did a few times alongside, like Gorillaz music videos, and the video/song was really awesome.

Mark Osborne's MORE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCeeTfsm8bk

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

rocketpig posted:

My Halloween make this year was Pinhead but with a late Victorian twist. The whole outfit was made by me as part of a sewing vlog. I'm pretty proud, I've made loads of clothes before but this was my first time doing make up like this (the images are slightly edited coz my edges were poo poo).

Cherry pie Pinhead (in a good way).

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Cosplay is not consent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

Like a buncha spider eyes.

Has anyone done a Boba Fett but in the colours of MegaMan X's Vile? Seems obvious, but I haven't found any.