Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

RareAcumen posted:

These are the Pillar Men from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency. Esidisi, Kars and Wamuu.

Except waaaaay overdressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

i always wondered what a girl zelda would look like. now i know

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Baron Snow posted:

bad cosplay best cosplay

not emptyquoting

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Yeah, I've seen borderlands cosplays where they replicated the cell shading all over, that must be a hell of a job to put on.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Samizdata posted:

I miss when people would cite the character a cosplayer was supposed to be dressed as. I mean, yeah, they have a glowy bit, but I can't even comment on if it is good or not, as I have ZERO idea who it is, except maybe radioactive retired Indiana Jones pursuing photography in his spare time?

That's Joseph Joestar from Stardust Crusaders.

Shoulders aren't nearly cylindrical enough, 4/10.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Jedit posted:

On the vague subject of cosplay: what general type do you enjoy most - superskilled "this looks pro" stuff, tryhard ingenuity, or "I was born braindead but I won't let it stop me" poo poo that is funny?

Yes.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Not an 8 foot tall freak of biology, 7/10 at best.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I only know about The Thick Of It through the 12th Doctor edits using the dialogue and I hope that never changes because it's a delight every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

LingcodKilla posted:

I died when I noticed the stomach.

Bread