Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Silver knights have winged helms, black knights were melted and deformed by the kindling of the first flame and have horned helms.

Also it's, like, black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Standing next to someone of indeterminate height for scale?

You're supposed to use the water bottle for scale. It's common knowledge that Master Chief is 14 water bottles high (Deer Park not Desani)

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

These are some good Samuses, thanks. Hoping to see some more cool ones now that they're making more games.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Ok that laugh animation is gold.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I don't follow 40K at all but IMO just put a giant fuckin gun in the tiny hand and no one will notice.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Such a drat good Artorias. There's even smudges of slimy darkness juice. I love it. Someone get that cosplayer a husky to pose with!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Hahaha I still don't know how they thought that was going to look good. They have such a dainty gait.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Hahaha, I was going to comment with the bald thing too but Christmas Ivy just makes too much drat sense. Mistletoe, tree lights, poinsettia (it's poisonous for pets!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

rydiafan posted:

Dear Hollywood,

Please make a Metroid movie with Gwendolyn Christie as Samus. Thanks in advance.

Holy poo poo, hello thing I never knew I wanted.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Old Samus being an absolute beast outside the armor is what I loved about the old design. You get the vibe that shed kill ridley with a teacup if her suit failed at any point.

Average height for guys is 5'6''? I thought it was 5'3''. This is very unsettling.