Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Well she's not canon so it doesnt matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The guy down "grape juice.*"

*pretty sure the original japanese is also grape juice too.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

365 days of cosplay drag

Him shouldn't count maybe?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

duz posted:

The RIAA is really weird with how they'd if they can't get a lot of money, they'd rather get no money than a smaller amount of money.

I'm pretty sure the precursor to the RIAA complained about player pianos and even massprinted music sheets.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

but what does the front look like?

edit: Wrong kind of psycho smile. 6/10.

PhazonLink has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Jun 27, 2017

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I also saw Gyrados , but yeah it's Vaporeon .

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RareAcumen posted:

Lovable and often comic-relief character suddenly has a revelation and figures out the bad guys master plan. As he runs out to alert everyone, he's intercepted by one of the bad guy's generals and wounded. Because they've infiltrated the government, the calls are probably being monitored so he declines to use a phone inside the building and heads towards a nearby payphone instead. He's killed in the payphone before he can pass on the information, they later host a funeral for him.

He left behind a wife and three-year old daughter. Rip Captain Maes Hughes.

Excuse me, he's a Lieutenant Colonel Brigadier General

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I like how #3 is by its very nature low effort.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
People are trash, hth.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
When does Doom's fist open sideways, 0/10.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

pretty sure conext clues make this a really easy explanation, than again I literally just learned about Madonna as slang for The Mary

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
OSHA thread meets Cosplay thread.(looks like beer is involved)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is the pineapple part of the joke/reference.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
there's also some studies that kids look for cues from parents and adults to pretend to be scared for things like "scary" movies.

i think some parent goons even say their kids sometimes pretend to trip and cry because they want a hug before giving up on the con.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
everything is because the creator/maker is horny hth.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he's a youtube red sellout and stopped making his old style of videos therefore he's dead to me.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

John Dyne posted:

Mike's laughing his rear end off and the other dude just looks like he just finished going 12 rounds with Tyson.

why would Tyson fight Drew Zimmerman?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but what about the blazer?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
thats not low effort.

false advertisementing. 0/10, lawsuit.

e: also maybe a minor fire hazard.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

but Goku as a ssj can easily run circles around Freezer? also krillin's death is what triggered the ssj transformation.

1/10

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
should have used another hole.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
he's also every invisible character.

also bonus points for invisible character either having invis that does work on their clothes, or dont, which means we get invis nudists.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but one of them is a saw, clearly the other three have human tool counterparts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but is the tail and head is also potato snack product?