Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

So one post complaining about the Rose Quartz cosplay, which I'm pretty sure was referencing the fact that she is corseted and not true to the character, and two comments in reply to your awful post equal "thread is being creepy." Okay.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

King Phantom

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

:swoon:

Most of those are spot on but for whatever reason I'm especially impressed by the Solas.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I am always amazed and amused by the stuff that guy pulls off.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Ok what is that gold lamé nightmare supposed to be, I thought Executioner Smough at first glance but that’s obviously not it.

Eschatos posted:

Some friends of mine did a crossover King of the Hill/Jojo cosplay, complete with custom stands.

:hellyeah:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

The costume is impressive but jfc when people rag on anime that character is basically what they’re talking about. :gonk:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Maybe this guy is cosplaying Will Ferrell cosplaying Megamind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich