Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Wait, is this truck shepard?

Points for the subject matter and the clever eyeball suspension, but it's harder to tell at a glance who he's supposed to be with casual clothes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Our Forbes 30 under 30 media luminary boy did it, he got fans willing to cosplay as his horrible creations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

paging SpiderHyphenMan to the thread

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

In a thread full of holy shits, this is a holy poo poo

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Please don't tell people to watch Iron Man 2

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Downtown - Matsumoto and Hamada

They look so much like them it's eerie

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's a good way to figure out which of your friends are cryptofascists.

Or was, before it became acceptable to put the "crypto-" part to bed.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

don't take day-time dress up parties that seriously my man

No, this literally happened to me

Years ago. We buried our political beef and we both mellowed out over time. He still voted Trump though lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Trauma Dog 3000 posted:

so you're saying you associate with Nazis??

Yeah buddy

smh if you stop trying to help a friend you're watching backslide into white nationalism because you're afraid of being seen associated with them. It does mean talking about poo poo like Harry Potter can get into some weird places when someone decides to try to use the differences between muggles and wizards as somehow being in support of the idea that some races are better than others. And then an hour into the convo I realize it swerved into me having to point out that sub-saharan Africa did, in fact, have civilizations and empires before colonialism, and then having to dig up proof of my apparently outlandish claim. Then I wonder what the gently caress I'm doing on a Tuesday night having this discussion with them.

When they brought up pizzagate in 2016 like it was some big story of the century I couldn't help but laugh. Like loving really?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The best part about Hot Fuzz cosplay is that they literally just look like cops

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Use the umlaut

and then pronounce the umlaut

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

~Long~

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I think they're a comedy act and the sound effects were the point.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Also

:pusheen:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Picnic Princess posted:

That's the raddest fuckin thing ever

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Y'ALL LIKE MONSTER HUNTER?!

This is a friend of mine who got somewhat famous for his enormous 40K cosplay.

For reference, that sword is 6 feet tall.

-obaan

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

Yep. The rocket hammer is something he has later on, not in his original incarnation.

Specifically, since Brawl.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

PhazonLink posted:

is the pineapple part of the joke/reference.

yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQw6KuNKqs

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It's a bit of smooth editing and the board he's carrying is a green screen. Probably spliced from two or three different videos. Even if you know how it's done, it still looks neat as heck.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

idgi

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm waiting for paladinus to drop his punchline and zoom out on his motorcycle

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Yeah it's probably the most iconic design from the armored core series, which is admittedly pretty niche

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmao at everything about that

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Zonko_T.M. posted:

I can't tell if they're just really good at make up or if they're using some hefty touch up on the photos but how do you get your face to look so much like an anime face? Everything in their feed is insane.

I mean the strategically-placed makeup shadows are doing a lot of work, especially around the mouth and jawline.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The ABC sent notes say Dot kissing Enzo on the cheek "promoted incest" and generally discouraged any kind of affection between them for that reason. Even the Mainframe guys thought that one was just sickening :yikes:.

Don't wanna give Alabama any ideas

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Samovar posted:

Wonder Woman never used a tennis racket 0/5.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Okay now do the Aerial Rebuild

I have some ketchup packets

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

wakka wakka posted:

Jeans really have rivets not staples :rolleye:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

been getting hit by this mixup all day

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/DeltyThe73rd/status/1730225358601916896?s=20

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

the_steve posted:

https://twitter.com/akira_kirakira_/status/1743973794035945713?t=gvcKrVCNGGVvNo48kfSfew&s=19

Square-Enix announced the new caster class for upcoming expansion, hired a cosplayer to model it as well for the FanFest keynote.

Edit: Or maybe a regular model they hired to cosplay. Either way.

I mean good for her but I still feel like we were robbed of Yoshi-P(ictomancer)

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Sentient Data posted:

Bluetooth speaker hidden in the costume plus a helper with a soundboard on their tablet, that opens an entire new category of early-polygon-era cosplay

:psyboom:

while impressive, most will settle for adding audio to a clip in post

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmfao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

the saudis should be more worried about British intentions for their antiques

lol

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Large Testicles posted:

Lol if it isn't AI it's also the worst photoshop I've seen in a long time.

This thread has been really abandoned of good content for a while now. Not to say that there aren't good posts but it's like there's nothing for months and then there's one good post and it fades away again.

I know there's good cosplay stuff but this thread isn't it.

Yeah, I've known this thread tends to be slow for years now. I think a lot of this has to do with the majority of cosplay content online being, effectively, instagram model shoots and insta doesn't play nice with sharing their content. But, to be honest, the generally accepted course of action when you notice a content-based repost/aggregation thread is low on content is to either contribute yourself, if you have the means and inclination, or to just leave it be because there's nobody forcing you to post if you don't want to.

If you tend to wander around places with a lot of cosplay content and you have the means to share then by all means, help the thread out by contributing if the content quality and quantity of a thread matters at all to you.

But, as we're here, may as well repost an old classic:

https://twitter.com/ItsBrianaWhite/status/1403046119999885312

(Aerith's voice actress cosplaying her own character)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/HUN2R/status/1783927362893058553

lmao