Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Mad Dragon posted:

Their feet aren't obscured by clouds or debris.

:thurman:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Nice

Vinylshadow posted:

Desert Sorceress (Dark Souls)

B-b-but the tube top is the signature look of the armor set!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Hissss still not the leather bra. Joking aside it's pretty good and that fan is dope.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Drive me closer I want to hit them with my sword

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Rapulum_Dei posted:

Not empty quoting. Those 40k cosplays are so much better than that genre deserves.

The aesthetic​ is the one thing GW succeeds at, and it inspires people. 40k and Warhammer costumes I see are always insanely good. There's a Russian larp that is just hundreds of people in costumes that good it's insane.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Dongicus posted:

In the year 2017 it's illegal to cum.

God, if only

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Don't the Kreigers not have commissars because their whole culture is a fanatical warrior death cult and they eagerly volunteer for the worst fronts possible?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

I'm surprised anyone remembers that episode.
The costume is lovely, but that's probably the point.

It is the one thing people remember from the show

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I remember the banshee boob plate is on purpose because of the ceremonial importance of the howling banshee, there is supposedly dudes we wearing that boob plate.
I think SoB are similar, also power armor is supposed to have a force field anyway I'm pretty sure.

Not good reasons. But the banshee thing is funny

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Banshee thing probably changed over editions. The tone of the fiction has really changed over the decades.
The very first sister of battle art in rogue trader is even more ridiculous. The plate boobs have long spike nipples and she has a habit

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I know they sell green unitards so what the hell

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

That costume looks awful and the cosplay version is better

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Nice

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Oh right nes Samus had a zero suit too and it wasn't just her underwear like in snes

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Her expression looks off to me

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Not sure which anime this is from.

Lol this owns

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

I think it's that people don't know that Tony was that type of guy from the start and it isn't a modern reboot feature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Anil Dasharez0ne posted:

(Pop Team Epic)

Hell yes