Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
The sound that just came out of my mouth is indescribable :catstare:

Edit: Ah heck, snipe. Check out this awesome family doing Bob's Burgers. I'm such a sucker for BB cosplay

https://imgur.com/gallery/Iye1qoy

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 05:38 on Oct 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I'll take Vibes over Accuracy any day

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

sebmojo posted:

i feel like im watching an entirely new fetish be born

The contrast between the horror in the foreground with the beauty of the background really makes this Art

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Jimi Halloween is Best Halloween. The Starbucks Faceswap one is the absolute best

Happy Landfill has a new favorite as of 19:54 on Apr 17, 2023

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

A friend of mine did Peter B Parker for a con and said his hip was killing him after a few hours.

The horror of picking a costume because you think it will be cozy and casual and in the end it turns out not to be the case, usually due to choice in shoes. I think we all have been there

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Holy poo poo balls :catstare:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

There absolutely have been costumes with just that. There's also a thing I got from some gadget giveaway that has a small belt-mounted audio device and a detachable button to put under your feet, it was called "STOMPBOX" or something and stomping your foot with the sensor would activate whatever noise you set it to. It was somewhat neat, no idea what happened to it though.

Even simpler--I once saw a gir cosplayer that had a squeaker in her hand that the squeazed to the beat of her footsteps, and it was brilliant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

By popular demand posted:

From the OSHA thread

I admire this :golfclap: