Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

If you're going to attend a con dressed as a Fallout character all kitted out to battle post-apocalyptic mutants then maybe catch a cab or something instead of walking through town wearing a gas mask and combat gear

Grande Prairie RCMP draw firearms in response to man dressed as video game character

The grocery bag makes it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I told them but they still kicked me out of the con

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Taeke posted:

From what I can tell it gave him the confidence and morale boost to get into shape, and that's worth a lot even if he doesn't make any money from it.

Yeah. I really like when YouTube stars are fat slobs when they start out, and you gradually see them get fit as time passes. Warms my heart. It's like that was what they needed.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Would have been a childhood dream of mine, congrats.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That one is too obscure for me

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Pretty sweet! Wandering wise man vibes (don't know if it's an actual character as my knowledge of most pop culture is shamefully limited)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Tropical climate and it's super hot in November...are you from Brazil or the Southern Cone, by any chance?

I always thought Renaissance fairs were an interesting tradition, we don't really have them in OG Europe, at least where I live. I think I'd enjoy attending one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Thought that was Margot Robbie for a second.

Evidently I have that goon face blindness disability