Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

I don't remember Sauron's armor being so ornate.

it's a black knight from dark souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Fister Roboto posted:

Silver knights don't use halberds.

Silver Knights also had capes. It's a Halberd Black Knight without a shield.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Liar Lyre posted:

Terry Bogard

this bothers me far more than it should

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Liar Lyre posted:

What bothers me more is how hard it is to find decent Terry Bogards that aren't women.

And here's some dude Terrys

Bonus Garou Terry

This one was posted in the last thread, and it's still really good despite missing the vest

https://twitter.com/Billy_Blue_8/status/800257230595424256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

e: oh hey there was a second tweet

https://twitter.com/tsuru_tsuru1013/status/801383956591480833

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That's the plan. I have faith in you.

why

"here's the keys and title to my car, meth addict who's stolen my last three cars to sell for more meth. i have faith in you."

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i didn't know kelly reads this thread

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Say Nothing has been posting sexy cosplay for pages now, I guess as some sort of attempt to trick people into commenting and getting probated :v:

have you not seen Say Nothing post anywhere else? he's basically a content-aggregation bot that occasionally bugs out and has an opinion

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

we are on the internet, and as a man it is THE LAW that i be allowed to tell you what my penis likes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how did the fanart thread get nuked and rebuilt from the ground up with strictly enforced rules but this thing is just left to fester

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

What rule are you suggesting could have been broken?

part of what got the old fanart thread killed was all the constant "nice pedophile art, you pedophile nerd :rolleyes:" posts and that is also a constant fixture of this thread

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

HardDiskD posted:

This current thread is a huge step-up from the last cosplay thread, believe it or not.

y'know what, that's fair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD9xymMKtug

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

It's Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower and the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst (except he has Ludwig's Holy Blade instead of Chikage for some reason)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that's definitely a Topical Halloween Costume but the Say Nothing bot parsed it as cosplay so it deposited it here

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cool (????)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

What If?
John Proudstar had been chosen for the Super Soldier Serum before Charles Xavier could recruit him into the X-Men?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CzarChasm posted:

I don't know what tickles me more: The wrestler dressing up for Halloween or the announcer saying "As he calls on the power of Sans from Undertale" like he knows what those words mean.

the announcer saying it is Excalibur and he for sure knows what it means.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

can't laugh at this picture unless i have a full ethnography on all participants, like a normal human being

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Paladinus posted:

So, uh, whose rereg are you, dude?

*throws dart at giant corkboard covered in polaroids*

Creamed Cormp?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rodbeard posted:

Looks like you guessed it. I was thinking they were tiny brontosaurus.

gee its almost like they didn't change anything about how they type or even their method of trolling

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yes those two things designed to look like racing seats both look similar

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

looks like a black towel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Sit on my Jace posted:

It's low cost, not low effort. The fast/cheap/good triangle definitely applies to cosplay.

its a thread meme at this point