Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

The sci-fi makeup one was passable as background viewing while gaming. However, they actually had judges who were in the movie-craft biz so added some interesting takes. I recognize the Community chick, but not the other two so no idea what they bring to the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Are the costumes in Cosplay Melee actually based on anything or are they new creations? I didn't recognise anything in the trailer.

I guess that's an interesting copyright question so maybe easier to make it all original, but seems to me like that's missing a big ol' hook there. Having nerds pull out obscure characters and embodying them would be cool. Otherwise, yeah - why not just make it another Face-Off?

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Same thing we do every night down here, Pinky. Float.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

End of Shoelace posted:

"hmm who am i gonna be for halloween? ill just toss this tank top on"

More effort than Konami lately.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/1322648413343797253