Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Is that mesh skirt made from fly wire screen? That's actually a really good idea for quick and easy mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Dammit, honey! I told you, not on the furniture!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Every time this guy is posted, I'm amazed by his creativity.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

That has to be one of the skeeziest looking guys I have ever seen in my life.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Wow, that's an incredible 7 Zark 7!

Also, never go back and watch Battle of the Planets. Just don't.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

RareAcumen posted:

Akuma and Bison/Balrog

Thought that was Lion-O on the left.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Kid cosplay!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Wait, is that bodypaint?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I'm guessing that's not a gelfling costume?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

We Know Catheters posted:

That reflection in the background makes it look like he's trying to put a cigarette in her mouth

"Hold still, it's riiiiiight there."

*SMACK*

"Missed!"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
drat, Frumpy Man there's made one hell of a costume.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
So much work to get the face and jacket looking perfect, but they ignored the fur collar.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Legit took me a second to realise this was a Baymax/stormtrooper cosplay and not just a really fat piece of poo poo in a costume.

I mean, it might still be one, but at least he's playing to type then, I suppose.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Whoah.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Eddie Riggs, from the videogame Brutal Legend.

I had the entirely wrong Eddie in mind.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Now that is a badass Apocalypse.

For reference, this is what $100million of Hollywood money gets you:

I literally said when I first saw that photo that, if you went to a con wearing that stupid thing, they wouldn't even let you on stage.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Inzombiac posted:

I like the design of his suit (even though it's bad for the character) but the real sin is his face.
Oscar Isaac covered more of his face for Ex Machina, fer chrissake.

It's like they found an old costume from season 1 of Stargate and just dyed it purple.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
God

drat.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That Starscream costume is amazing :stare:.

When the kid first stood up, I thought "that's some Gobot level poo poo, right there."

Then they pulled on the nose.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Is that supposed to be anime mecha Homer Simpson?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I like my interpretation better :colbert:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
https://i.imgur.com/V30cpSr.mp4

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

I'd love to see that from another angle, because I'm having real trouble parsing it as a 3D object.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
drat. That is good work.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
The thumbnail of that last one makes it look like the angel had pulled her underpants down around her ankles.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Dara Ó Briain cosplay.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I got it as soon as I saw Obi Wan's novelty condom lightsaber.

Brilliantly done, though.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Thought I was in the schadenfreude thread for a moment and got really worried.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Is that makeup on his chest or did he masterfully arrange the shadows to look like the vest?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
That's adorable.

The obvious next move is to power the fans and have them cool her while she's wearing the costume.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
True genius from everyone's favourite low-cost cosplay guy:

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/sZOQ5KR.jpg:nws:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I don't know how it would work, but I truly hope this guy is somehow making money from these.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Grem posted:

Worth it to hear her pronounce Thor Ragnarok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmoPYnwPKKY

Didn't even realise she wasn't a native speaker.

Like hearing a German say 'squirrel'.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
I wasn't impressed, then I kept scrolling down.

Perfect.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSUi2TmuIbI&t=47s

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Is that the same cosplayer who posed that one time with a can of monster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
That is a drat fine looking proton pack.