Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Are we allowed to share our own cosplays? If so I'd like to show off some of my costumes.

in the meantime:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

:v:

Nah I'll actually bold those bits, maybe add a few lines to draw attention to those points, I probably didn't give those points as much focus as they should.

But yeah if you do costumes or props or dress up yourself :justpost:, it owns.

Cool thanks, I'll try not to spam too much going forward, just v didn't want to break the rules:

Anyway yeah cosplay:

Smoker (One Piece)

Hector (Fire Emblem)

Iron Fist

Pokemon Go leaders

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

Vinylshadow posted:

I guess Edd's off with Al's body terrorizing the candy store

I LOVE CHIMERA'S EDDY!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

my cat is norris posted:

I repay you with GOONS IN COSTUME from this year's DragonCon.

My fiance and I went as Pokemon! He's Xatu, and I'm Rowlet.

My GF and I met you guys! We were at the Nintendo Shoot! We were dressed as Barbarian/Stealth Armor Breath of the Wild Links Respectively

We also did a Booker/Elizabeth from Bioshock: Infinite.

Rich Uncle Chet has a new favorite as of 21:22 on Oct 24, 2017

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

my cat is norris posted:

I remember you guys!! I met SO many people at the shoot on account of being wrangled into "hand out ribbons and stuff" duty. The photo shoot was a lot of fun; I might have to do a Nintendo costume again next year just to go back!

I love your Links.

Yeah we had a ton of fun, and we've been obsessed with pokemon since we were kids, so we esky enjoyed your matching birds as well.

We're already planning our costumes for next year

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

So my Girlfriend and I went to Dragon Con this weekend, and I thought I'd show off some of our costumes. We're still very much amateurs, but we had fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

This is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen.