Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cras
May 2, 2006

if wise be he who wields it
Hello all! I'm Danni and we are super-psyched to debut our first BG2 show here! We are in it for the long haul - I doubt we'll complete BG2 in fewer than 20 episodes!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cras
May 2, 2006

Why thank you!

I was listening to some of our earlier stuff and I definitely think we've come into our own in BG2. I think Episode 22 is our best work so far (the engaging game content in the temple district certainly helped!)

Cras
May 2, 2006

The pocket plane is definitely a cooler quest than the skinner. Also, it's definitely spelled "fowlomancy" and not some other way.

Cras
May 2, 2006

Kunzelman forgot to mention a DRAMATIC confrontation with a shadowy dragon. That also happened this episode. Really crammed with content, this one.

Cras
May 2, 2006

flashman posted:

Are your episode only on YouTube? I have a terrible internet connection and was hoping I could download audio only. I haven't figured out how podcasts work yet but can't seem to find a mages and murderdads one in the feed search.

Right now the only place to find it is youtube - this is something I've been meaning to talk about with Kunzelman. We are going to be shaking things up very soon with a rebrand, and I think implementing an audio-only version would be totally doable! Thanks for the feedback!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cras
May 2, 2006

This is a pretty neat episode as it's the first time our narrative paths really diverged! I'm looking forward to more episodes like this.

• Locked thread