Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
If you can't tell the difference, then maybe you aren't a Real Fan™.

I think he should resign because he clearly can't tell the difference between celebrating and celebrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began
Then again, he also couldn't be bothered to know that our captain was Hejdude and not GBS at MLS Cup 2008

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Garber is a fuckface prick for sure

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Did anyone watch the train wreck of a documentary the Save the Crew people made? It's 70 minutes long.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

ZHamburglar posted:

Did anyone watch the train wreck of a documentary the Save the Crew people made? It's 70 minutes long.

no and i'm a bit insulted you'd ask

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012

ZHamburglar posted:

Hi Precourt

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Drats. All my years as a goon and I have finally been figured out. You with this time.

shoplifter
May 23, 2001

bored before I even began

ZHamburglar posted:

Drats. All my years as a goon and I have finally been figured out. You with this time.

poo poo, you mean we could have avoided all of this by just asking about stairs that time we were talking over beers?

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Hey guys

https://twitter.com/TaylorTwellman/status/940322364138680320

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Wonder how Tata will integrate this into his lineup:

https://twitter.com/ronalgringo/status/826105498302873602

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/thegoalkeeper/status/940229791063662592

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Not seeing it :(

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Hey friends there is an offseason thread. Let’s all start posting there so I don’t have to keep up with two threads, TIA

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer

It's probably an effort by the Seattle Times to make people look at their site with adblock off.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mods kill this thread, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
👉👌

• Locked thread