Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Vindication! I've been whining about Alonso getting away with so much poo poo for so long. Personally, I feel the guy does enough underhanded poo poo to average about 2 yellows a game. It's nice to know the players feel the same.

I agree with you. On the other hand, he plays for the team I like, so it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Yes, what a blockbuster trade that is.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
I approve of bringing on Neagle late in the game to do absolutely nothing, or score a ridiculous goal every now and then.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

Dallan Invictus posted:

Vancouver's notable cuts are Ousted (but that was already known), Sheanon Williams, and Mauro Rosales (who I'd bet is retiring or at least leaving MLS). They declined options on a few other players that they're still "negotiating" with to maybe bring back at a lower number: Harvey, Jacobsen, Bolanos, Bustos, Edgar, Laba, Nosa, and Teibert.

Of those I'd guess Bolanos and Laba end up leaving the league/country, Harvey and AJ give free agency a try (I THINK they both qualify, I haven't checked), Edgar, Nosa, and MAAAAAAYBE Teibert get resigned for cheaper, and Bustos goes to the CPL if it starts next year.

Is Montero staying around or is he going back to China?

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Rumors have Zardes going to DC, Columbus, or Vancouver. I hope y'all fan bases love hype and mediocre results. Who am I kidding, that's exactly what those 3 teams love.

lol Even when your team is legit the worst team in the league you're still a smug bastard.

• Locked thread